UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

Kanishya

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

z0diac;248377 said:
ok so this is what "I" thought of and thought it was right but guess not..

Second in "aqua" but reversed would be "p".
Just like "each" would add "each" to give you "peach." Minus the last character would give you "peac."

Perhaps "the fifth" refers to E, the fifth letter. If you add this you have "peace."

but i went straight to luna and tried this FIRST TRY of the day and was wrong. heh. So fustraiting :"(
" Tear "
</3

Second in "aqua" but reversed could also be that you reverse the full word = auqa = second , u (or possibly you if it were to be a phrase)

Second in Aqua, but reversed.
Just like each word except the last.
Just like end without the fifth.

Question to whoever made this puzzle , where are you from? did you translate the puzzle with babblefish? maybe something is lost in translation which renders the puzzle impossible...

huh

Wanderer

Kanishya;256451 said:
Second in "aqua" but reversed could also be that you reverse the full word = auqa = second , u (or possibly you if it were to be a phrase)

Second in Aqua, but reversed.
Just like each word except the last.
Just like end without the fifth.

Question to whoever made this puzzle , where are you from? did you translate the puzzle with babblefish? maybe something is lost in translation which renders the puzzle impossible...

asayre is from california

Argyle

Wanderer

Argyle;245149 said:
Im pretty sure this f'ing thing was created to induce suicide.

I still hold this opinion.

Get rid of this damn thing. Please. For the love of god people, kill it!

You guy do realize that nobody even looks at the puzzle anymore. Its just a minor annoyance and Lag creater as it lightning bolts people. Especially in Luna its not really necessary, i havent checked up on that orb in 3 months at least. I dont plan on doing it ever. i hope someone solves it so it can disapear.

Along with Argyles Sanity...

Ulrich

Wanderer

Argyle;256473 said:
I still hold this opinion.

Get rid of this damn thing. Please. For the love of god people, kill it!

I tried casting on it...... I tried stealing it....... I tried making the best guesses I could..... I tryed cursing at it....... tried kicking it...... tried all killing it with pet..... tried yelling at it...... It has not responded to any of this there for I consider it not real and thus ignor said orb just like a trinket on a NPC tool bench......

No one has actually solved this.... not even psz he said he was close....... once you are told the answer to a riddle everyone always deludes themselves with how close they were. Then once anyone has been told the answer they will taunt others with phrases like "it's so easy" "it's right in front of you" I can't believe you haven't or can't solve this" "come on a cave man could do it"

I think the guy on the last page is right something is not quite right... format, presentation.... something. Maybe once I'm told the answer I'll see the logic behind it, but I have a filling I'll also see it's flaw. Nothing against you Asyre :) but you have to see that there is something wrong if this many people can not solve it within 6 months........ maybe one day some young player will come along and just enter some random..... phrase or word and unlock the mystery. Until then I will pop in here to read this thread, but I no longer am playing the guessing game....

Ulrich;264838 said:
I tried casting on it...... I tried stealing it....... I tried making the best guesses I could..... I tryed cursing at it....... tried kicking it...... tried all killing it with pet..... tried yelling at it...... It has not responded to any of this there for I consider it not real and thus ignor said orb just like a trinket on a NPC tool bench......

No one has actually solved this.... not even psz he said he was close....... once you are told the answer to a riddle everyone always deludes themselves with how close they were. Then once anyone has been told the answer they will taunt others with phrases like "it's so easy" "it's right in front of you" I can't believe you haven't or can't solve this" "come on a cave man could do it"

I think the guy on the last page is right something is not quite right... format, presentation.... something. Maybe once I'm told the answer I'll see the logic behind it, but I have a filling I'll also see it's flaw. Nothing against you Asyre :) but you have to see that there is something wrong if this many people can not solve it within 6 months........ maybe one day some young player will come along and just enter some random..... phrase or word and unlock the mystery. Until then I will pop in here to read this thread, but I no longer am playing the guessing game....

I'd say that if it's been unsolved for 6 months, it's a pretty damn good riddle.

Keep trying, or just give up. It's only a riddle, there's nothing wrong with it. When someone finally does solve it, fantastic. People need to stop whining about the puzzle being too hard.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Kelloggs Goatios;264843 said:
I'd say that if it's been unsolved for 6 months, it's a pretty damn good riddle.

Keep trying, or just give up. It's only a riddle, there's nothing wrong with it. When someone finally does solve it, fantastic. People need to stop whining about the puzzle being too hard.

Words of wisdom from our cereal goat friend ;D

psz

Administrator

No delusion here. When the answer is given, people will put themselves through ultimate torture.

Life will be layed to ruin!

Everything will be made clear!

The universe will rejoice!

Or they'll just horde their crap and feel smug.

addictedtoUO

Wanderer

Just wondering is there another thread with more views then this one?

edit: second I found is "The last Game" by ASayre

luigi-demise;265077 said:
its a toy created to distract people and leaving gauntlet all to moi.

But thats not going well..

ROFL... I kept imagining the expression on your face as you wrote that Luigi :p

C'est la vie, mon ami.

FE