UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

I'm just waiting till that date arrives instead of breaking my brain. :D I think the only way to get the significance would be to have seen every change as they probably mean something together, rather then one single instance.

BrainStormer

Wanderer

the orb when it was not yet aqua colored said dots and slashes but all in a sibgle line. and i was not possible to doubleclick it. it just displayed dots and slashes when hovering cursor over it.

now about the riddle. maybe we are looking wrong way? completely wrong? second in aqua but reverse. maybe its just OPPOSITE color? now tell me what aqua color is. bluelike? greenlike? middle? middle is indigo. someone make aqua picture and attach it here. ill make opposite out of it.

marcusstone

Sorceror

I give up... I thought my "Peaced" idea was pretty original, but really doubted it was correct :D I just wanted to add to the confusion...
Guess I can wait 2 days to figure it out :)
regards,
Mike

Kurwai

Wanderer

Quetzalcoatl-demise said:
Maybe the numbers aren´t dates, this would be too obvious.
That's what I said few posts earlier.

About 'Peaced'. Why's "Aqua" capitalized while "each" and "end" aren't?

BrainStormer said:
the orb when it was not yet aqua colored said dots and slashes but all in a sibgle line.
And that's what we need I suppose. Someone remember that by any chance? Someone screenshoted that line on purpose or by accident?

And finally: someone remember any other messeges and/or colours?

Gathog

Sorceror

. _ .. .. ... _ _
. . . . . . . . .
_ .... . ...
.... ....

That is how it was after the original "date" but before trhe third step in line.

Kurwai

Wanderer

Quetzalcoatl-demise said:
The text when the orb was pink was just the first line os slashes/dots of the new text.
Before that it was just the 8/31/2006 sequence.
The day after tomorrow will be the one that shows if it's date or just a string of dots and underlines...

And if Gathog's right, it's:
1 0 2 2 3 0 0
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
0 4 1 3
4 4

which is some way similar to the current sentence...

what does that mean? something have been added. does that mean orb doesn't display all it's message yet? ... let's wait.

Gathog

Sorceror

When I translated what I wrote down the same way as we translated the date (assumin the date can be used as a key) I got the same thing as the guy above. I'm not motivated enough to delve deeper into it though. Its intersting speculation, but with school and everything else, time doesn't warrant my deep interest.

I'm content to let Yancey and the other deep thinkers reason it out.

ChiDoe

Wanderer

Yancey said:
Well I get.
Don't know what the Squares are...
This is just a theory..

I have a theory on those damn squares.

3 squares + 3 riddles (2nd in aqua but reversed etc.).
Hmmm.
So, I put the answer too each of those riddles and put them in the squares:

100220300 [P] 11111111
[U?]

8[wor]4 or
8[eac]4

10030000 [nd] 00000004 or
10030000 [e] 00000004

I started to get interesting results when I threw things in an anagram generator. Like 8(h) [wor] 4(d) comes out too Dr Who or H [eac] D you get Ached.
/theory

dreamzcaster said:
So its the 31 and nothing happened. I think someone said the 31st was the day

It's still early yet, maybe it'll be later on in the day. After all, in eastern time, the 31st only occured 33 minutes ago.

Rogueci5 said:
I didnt read any posts LOL cept a few here but it looks like morse code to me :p

Does no one know what morse code is? It's a series of 3 characters, either a dot or a dash(short ot long) the combination of the three represent one letter.
like ... --- ... for S.O.S.
It's not in the right format to be morse code. Therefore it is not Morse Code... stop suggesting it's morse code.

dreamzcaster

Wanderer

Balthazar-demise said:
It's still early yet, maybe it'll be later on in the day. After all, in eastern time, the 31st only occured 33 minutes ago.

That's like celebrating New Years 22 hours after the clock struck 12 :) lol just joking ..... All I can say is I hope its ML :)

Oaks

Knight

Just a bit off-topic, I was in some sort of tree-town yesterday but without npc's after going through a teleporter of some kind. Is that supposed to be the elf city from ML ? (this in reply to the what the guy posted above me)

Oh yeah, reverse of aqua can also be ice.

psz

Administrator

That is the Elf City, yes. It's been there for... Close to five months now (along with two of the ML dungeons. A third was added a couple of weeks ago)

Chap

Wanderer

Yancey said:
Does no one know what morse code is? It's a series of 3 characters, either a dot or a dash(short ot long) the combination of the three represent one letter.
like ... --- ... for S.O.S.
It's not in the right format to be morse code. Therefore it is not Morse Code... stop suggesting it's morse code.
You are very hostile. You should take a break.

One-demise

Wanderer

But he speaks the truth! People should not go on about things they have no clue about. Like the other time I wondered how people came up with 31/8/06, some said Morse code - and swore by it!. So I took a graph and tried it myself but no matter what it didn't add up. Little did this help but only served to put me off it until someone clarified it was just replacing the dots to numbers. But people were still saying Morse code and doing cartwheels all over the place.