UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

Ulrich

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

Crap maybe the date wasn't right, maybe we have to solve it for it to activate what ever it does.:confused:

Chap

Wanderer

One-demise said:
But he speaks the truth! People should not go on about things they have no clue about.
Um, hate to break it to you buddy, but it seems no one has a clue. That's why it's still unsolved :).

xaxas

Wanderer

Chap said:
Um, hate to break it to you buddy, but it seems no one has a clue. That's why it's still unsolved :).

He was talking about morse code. Anyways, if nothing happens today at least we'll know it's not a date lol

Lucifall

Knight

PRobably have to solve, as it asks the aswner after you double click it... good luck everyone who have patience to try that.

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer

deoren-demise said:
Oh the admins have got to be loving this. :p

That I am! but that doesn't mean that I don't want yall to solve it either!

The other admins and staff don't know the answer either, hehe

ASayre said:
That I am! but that doesn't mean that I don't want yall to solve it either!

The other admins and staff don't know the answer either, hehe

Oh great ASayre, take pity on us and give us a clue! Give but a mote of your great wisdom so that we may be worthy of this shard. :p

panttallica

Wanderer

ibeen sittin and staring at this orb the past couple days, i have read the clues and come up with one simply hypothesis: i dont know where in gods name im even supposed to satrt, which taking that quite literally, sucks because thats a 3 letter word.....

No change right now; I'm sitting at it now that I've found that no one wants to go to the gauntlet today, until they see what that orb's all about. I've been trying to figure it out, but... No luck so far.

panttallica

Wanderer

what can i say, i aim to bring joy and laughter to children all over the globe, then smash thier icecream in thier face and tell them to remember me forever. im building a legacy!

L

Luigi

8/3 1/2006/1002 20300
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1/04 1 3/ 4 4/8
4/1 7/2002/10030000
00000004/102 1/80/8

thats what i come up with,

xaxas

Wanderer

Luigi said:
8/3 1/2006/1002 20300
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1/04 1 3/ 4 4/8
4/1 7/2002/10030000
00000004/102 1/80/8

thats what i come up with,

Assuming the "_" is actually zero. If it is not, well then things get messy lol

Oaks

Knight

Im crap at riddles but maybe it's literally what it says. Each word without the last character would get you something like "secon i aqu bu i revers" (yes its crap i know) :D and end the riddle by leaving out the fifth word on the end of the last sentence or something

panttallica

Wanderer

so i log back on to ultima, and what do i end up doing? sitting in the bank staring at the blue sphereroid bastard which mocks me with its riddles.

Hmm... What ASayre recently said on IRC. (dashes are pauses in time, the first, about a half-hour, the second, some 5 minutes, and the third, about 10 minutes)
  • <ASayre> So, did yall figure out the orb yet?
    ---
    <ASayre> see, if I release the answer, then there'll be no puzzle to solve
    <ASayre> and that'll end it
    <ASayre> but if I don't, then peopel may lose interest
    <ASayre> and that woudl end it
    <ASayre> :(
    <ASayre> Someone should hurry up and solve eet
    ---
    <ASayre> The hints you get are in the puzzle. :
    <ASayre> :p
    <ASayre> MAYBE THE ANSWER IS 42
    ---
    <ASayre> see my comment about inquis and a lot fo work for something only 1 person can enjoy a month
Oh, and for anyone interested, NOTHING appears to have happened on the 31st, now that it's pretty much over across the globe.