UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

xaxas

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

So it's not the inqui puzzle, it is not 31/8/2006, and the hints are in the puzzle. Umm, well maybe Asayre just overestimated the intelligence of UO gamers :D

Anyone got a theory which doesn't involve 31/8 ?

Dark Skorpio said:
Where's the comment he's refering to?
I'm not quite sure. I think it may have been mentioned on IRC before I got on, which was a little over an hour ago.

But if it isn't yesterday's date... And it doesn't involve the actual IR in the dungeon... (I still wanna believe that it might yield one) I'm not sure what its relevance is.

One-demise

Wanderer

I hope it's not just for IR after all that hype. Anniversary along with a long-winded puzzle seems more suited for a grand update in my opinion.

Ulrich

Wanderer

Has anyone just sat there and put in random guesses? Or should we compile a list of the guesses people already did. Maybe the answer is “Demise”:cool:

a question to the ASayre,

erm, is there some sort of reward to this? i mean, in the end will we benefit or just to pass the time lol. {and for you to have a good laugh}

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer

I've said in the past on IRC there IS a reward, and it is worth your while if you can figure it out!

Andrey Qattil said:
reward for the whole shard? or just for the person who guesses it?

I hear the idea of sharing guesses going down the toilet if it's just a reward for one person. ;)

lol, if that were to happen; i think there would be a new castle on the second floor of luna :p as well as a another castle right on brit gate as well evry champ location :p

{lets not consider weapons for now ;) }

Lucifall

Knight

I dont want a weapon, i just want one paragon ancient wyrm pet. (With 99% on each resist.) and 10000hp *breath of 2000 dmg ftw*

itchi

Wanderer

anyone know what the orb said when it was magenta? i forget if it said anything different. i know it changed the dots and slashes but did it change the riddle at all?

Victor

Wanderer

I think this "Just link end without the fifth" means the word complete without the letter l which means compete.

Oaks

Knight

I never should have read this thread. Can't go to Luna bank without spending hours just sitting there at the orb and guessing the answer.

Aqua - reversing a Q gives a character that makes no sense. Could be a P as some people think.

Last character - the r ?
end without the fifth - 5end. send. present :confused:

This is tough.

Ulrich

Wanderer

Ha! Ha!:confused:

Maybe a little clue, Like is it a word used in UO like valrite, or orge, etc.

panttallica

Wanderer

as if i didnt spend enough time staring at that orb, now you want me to stare at it even when im not doing something