UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Tomalos

Wanderer
No I am not, it doesn't deactivate anyway, it stays red forever and does nothing until I just deactivate it myself by pressing it.

Craudiator

Sorceror
Hello! I am one of these people that made Sampire as their first character...and...I love it! Can't really kill anything tough but still, having a lot of fun (maybe not when I am hitting ronins for 10) :)
The gear that I am wearing is not even near the endgame but I am progressing and I keep farming. I've been reading your guide A LOT and I already know that I will eventually have to replace Fey Leggings and Aegis of Grace for some HCI stuff maybe, but right now I think these are the best things I am wearing.
Anyways, this is my gear and stats: http://imgur.com/0YlOBdV <-- everything from screenshots + Fey Leggings + Aegis of Grace and Soul Seeker.
And my question is: what should I replace first?
I already have 100k farmed in my bank, maybe today I will get to 150k or 200k, what should I buy for that?
And btw. Soul Seeker's special ability is not working ? It just activates (goes red) and does nothing at all.

Thanks for your reply! Great guide!

replace aegis..
much more options on the head slot
dread pirate hat, captain john hat, totem, etc

No I am not, it doesn't deactivate anyway, it stays red forever and does nothing until I just deactivate it myself by pressing it.
Are you using whirlwind or the other special? The other special is whacked...

Also, you need to figure something out on your suit. It looks like you grabbed the first piece you found. Get 125 Dex... Get some SI pieces. I literally built a garbage suit w/ SI pieces and do decent. The main thing is that you are hitting often enough to stay alive. Have fun man!

Tomalos

Wanderer
125dex, so I should have like 125 dex 90 str 10 int (30 mana coz of being an Elf)?
Yeah I know that I need to figure something out on my suit and that was my main question, not the weapon thing which costs 30k so I will change it whenever I'll be able to purchase something better.

125dex, so I should have like 125 dex 90 str 10 int (30 mana coz of being an Elf)?

Yeah I know that I need to figure something out on my suit and that was my main question, not the weapon thing which costs 30k so I will change it whenever I'll be able to purchase something better.

On my elf sampire I have 125/85/15. Replace helm first. Start out by getting a dread pirate hat and work your way up to better hats.

Tomalos

Wanderer
I was thinking about changing the weapon (Soul Seeker) to Double Axe DI 40% HLA 34% HML 28% SSI 25% for 300k..got 250k already. should I buy it or should I just go for Dread Pirate Hat or Captain John's ? And how much is it worth? Don't want to pay double for it :)

Craudiator

Sorceror
I was thinking about changing the weapon (Soul Seeker) to Double Axe DI 40% HLA 34% HML 28% SSI 25% for 300k..got 250k already. should I buy it or should I just go for Dread Pirate Hat or Captain John's ? And how much is it worth? Don't want to pay double for it :)

this axe is very good to start
with him, you can make more money to buy other pieces to your suit
dread pirate hat costs +400k

Tomalos

Wanderer
Okay I've got 125 dex 90 str 10 int but now I feel sooo weak, but it's probably because of Soul Seeker which has this 60% SSI so it doesn't matter for this weapon if I have like 80 dex or 125, we will see how it goes when I get my hands on a Double Axe (can't wait to check Double Strike) :).

By the way sorry for this spam, but you have helped me A LOT already guys, thanks so much. I really am a begginer (2-3 weeks in Ultima's world).

edit: I just bought this axe and I feel...a lot... a lot weaker ;/ fck...
edit2: I figured it out, Soul Seeker just seems godlike when farming titans etc because of Reptile Slayer (lul didn't figure out it's HUMANOID slayer tbh).
anyways, seems like 28% HML isn't enough for me, I am missing mana 24/7 when using this axe and having problems with stamina because of no HSL...bad purchase I guess :((

Craudiator

Sorceror
dont sell this axe... soul seeker is only good to kill humanoids
keep this axe, it will make the diference with better stats and suits

Tomalos

Wanderer
I see, I will keep it then, gathering gold on Pirate's Hat (which gives +fencing = useless for me :(((((( ), what should I buy after?

Tomalos

Wanderer
Dread pirate hat comes with different weapon skills on it. There should be some with + swords.
aww yeah I just saw a person with +archery on his hat while I was farming. well, I am guessing that the most difficult part of buying this item won't be gathering gold but finding a person who's willing to sell it.

april0395

Sorceror
aww yeah I just saw a person with +archery on his hat while I was farming. well, I am guessing that the most difficult part of buying this item won't be gathering gold but finding a person who's willing to sell it.

I'm pretty sure I had a + 10 swords, if I find it, I'm willing to trade it for a fencing. I'll PM you if I happen to find it! I may have loaned it out a long time ago and forgot about it. :(

Indika

Sorceror
Hello! I am one of these people that made Sampire as their first character...and...I love it!
Hello Tomalos! Sorry I couldnt get with you sooner but i will address all of your questions :p

And my question is: what should I replace first?

as many have stated, replace your hat first. Dread Pirate Hat with your skill of choice is prefered.

should I buy it or should I just go for Dread Pirate Hat or Captain John's?

i noticed you already bought the axe. i wish i couldve gotten to you in time but the first reply to my thread has an explanation of weapons and mod %'s needed. 28% mana leech is no where near enough unless you have slayer on the weapon. I would've advised against buying this weapon.

gathering gold on Pirate's Hat (which gives +fencing = useless for me :(((((( ), what should I buy after?

again you may find one with swords. judging by the previous link that you shared of your gear, your gloves and gorget are nice. replace these last. your tunic or sleeves should be replaced first and second. so decide which one you want to change first, then the other one is second.

once you get dread pirate hat on and balance your resists i would consider buying a new double axe.

Tomalos

Wanderer
Thank you very much for answers on my every question, sorry for spamming your thread and you are so right in every aspect. This infinite knowledge of yours is outstanding. Gonna try and sell this axe because now I am sure that this HML is really not enough.

Craudiator

Sorceror
Thank you very much for answers on my every question, sorry for spamming your thread and you are so right in every aspect. This infinite knowledge of yours is outstanding. Gonna try and sell this axe because now I am sure that this HML is really not enough.

dont sell this axe until you have other with better props
Double Axe DI 40% HLA 34% HML 28% SSI 25%
its ok for now...
a better weapon will cost millions, and you dont have money enough

you need to upgrade your suit!!! dont sell the axe

Tomalos

Wanderer
I am using Soul Seeker and with it I can kill 2 paragon Titans at once without many problems, in addition the place with Titans is the place where I can farm like 300k daily because I am just destroying everything there really fast. 125 str / 90 dex / 10 int = having 1.25 swing because of 60% SSI. I don't see a better gold farm place since the spawn time for mobs there is really fast and this weapon fits perfectly there so I don't see a reason I should have this axe in my bags if I am going to farm there for a long long time probably (I don't think that replacing 3 items will change the fact that I was @ 0 mana forever with this axe). Looking forward to replies and suggestions!

Craudiator

Sorceror
I am using Soul Seeker and with it I can kill 2 paragon Titans at once without many problems, in addition the place with Titans is the place where I can farm like 300k daily because I am just destroying everything there really fast. 125 str / 90 dex / 10 int = having 1.25 swing because of 60% SSI. I don't see a better gold farm place since the spawn time for mobs there is really fast and this weapon fits perfectly there so I don't see a reason I should have this axe in my bags if I am going to farm there for a long long time probably (I don't think that replacing 3 items will change the fact that I was @ 0 mana forever with this axe). Looking forward to replies and suggestions!

its ok for now, you are a begginer
but you will not kill titans forever
this tactic is specific for titans, cyclops..
:)

Tomalos

Wanderer
I know mate, I know...but I don't have idea where to go in the future...Blood Elementals didn't seem that profitable at all to go there even when fully geared.

Even if I get more gear I still think this axe won't give me enough mana and I was running out of stamina and dying because of it as I remember.
Maybe everything will change when I get 160 stam which will give me 1.25 swing speed while under the effect of Divine Fury...hmm...
BTW. FC and FCR makes life so much easier, being able to cast Enemy of One and Divine Fury muuuch faster makes me smile :) So glad I looted ring with 7dex 2fcr 1fc 9hci yday, yes I am guessing it's probably a pure sh!t but my other ring has something like 14 hci and 8 dci so I prefer this one.