UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Tomalos

Wanderer
Weapon: Soulseeker
My stats:
39% HCI
20% DCI
90 str - 106 hp
140 dex - 140 stam (increasing it to 160 while trying out the axe, no need for that much with Soul Seeker)
10 int - 36 mana
15% lmc
Resists:
70 phys
55 fire
68 cold
43 poison
74 energy

what is my biggest problem when fighting harder mobs like paragon The slayer ? I am not leeching enough, just...hitting the guy but not leeching at all because of low dmg :(

edit: yep mate I was ready for that when starting sampire but what's frustrating me is not the actual grind I have to do but the fact I don't really know what to build to be able to do anything in this game. I kept spending gold and was still at the same point, now I am like almost sure my problem's low dmg. waiting for ur response.

and the most fcked up thing: THERE ARE NO ITEMS TO BUY @ VENDORS

FUUUUUUUUU

Craudiator

Sorceror
My stats:
39% HCI
20% DCI
90 str - 106 hp
140 dex - 140 stam (increasing it to 160 while trying out the axe, no need for that much with Soul Seeker)
10 int - 36 mana
15% lmc
Resists:
70 phys
55 fire
68 cold
43 poison
74 energy

what is my biggest problem when fighting harder mobs like paragon The slayer ? I am not leeching enough, just...hitting the guy but not leeching at all because of low dmg :(

you really need to raise your str
this fire resist, in vamp form?

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
My stats:
39% HCI
20% DCI
90 str - 106 hp
10 int - 36 mana
15% lmc
Resists:
70 phys
55 fire
68 cold
43 poison
74 energy

edit: yep mate I was ready for that when starting sampire but what's frustrating me is not the actual grind I have to do but the fact I don't really know what to build to be able to do anything in this game. I kept spending gold and was still at the same point, now I am like almost sure my problem's low dmg. waiting for ur response.

and the most fcked up thing: THERE ARE NO ITEMS TO BUY @ VENDORS

FUUUUUUUUU
biggest problems I see are 55fire and 39 hci. Never use under 40hci.if u miss your target a lot u can't leech anything. The sampires whole existance is based on hits and leeching
So the more u hit the more u leech.the faster u hit the more u leech.the more u miss the faster u die. As far as the 55fire resist goes u need to be at 70.

Tomalos

Wanderer
buying leggings of bane would give me 20% hci and a lot of fire resists, I would've to get DCI from jewelry or heart of the lion, hmm...I might try that, what do u think? anyways, my dmg will remain low and I won't be probably able to leech sht anyway :eek: for how much do u guys hit?

does anyone have leggings of bane for sell? how much do these go for?

cybernator

Wanderer
Now that i have the soul seeker i am happy with my sampire progress. I can solo ogre lords and have mastered a few blood elementals. You were right i dropped all DI and loaded up on HCI. Also "honoring" opponent,enemy of one,lightning strike and consecrate weapon is always up. Whacking ogre lords at 50-85 dmg per swing.I know ogre lords no big deal but as i improve equipment ill move to the next phase. I went with anatomy rather than resist spells for bonus dmg. I know this will hurt me later on with spellcasting mobs but by then ill soulstone it off for resist.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
yep - fire resist in vamp form.
raising my str? how? seems like the only way to do it is jewelry right? will 10-15 str more change THAT much ?
ya what phil said, and also bring pig irons with you so that you can cast curse weapon. this gives you 100% of your damage in health. also make sure you honor your opponents. this increases dmg by 100% when you reach perfection

Craudiator

Sorceror
buying leggings of bane would give me 20% hci and a lot of fire resists, I would've to get DCI from jewelry or heart of the lion, hmm...I might try that, what do u think? anyways, my dmg will remain low and I won't be probably able to leech sht anyway :eek: for how much do u guys hit?

does anyone have leggings of bane for sell? how much do these go for?

leggings of bane dont have fire resists :(
just 4%
its poison resist 36%

Bravo

Squire
Now that i have the soul seeker i am happy with my sampire progress. I can solo ogre lords and have mastered a few blood elementals. You were right i dropped all DI and loaded up on HCI. Also "honoring" opponent,enemy of one,lightning strike and consecrate weapon is always up. Whacking ogre lords at 50-85 dmg per swing.I know ogre lords no big deal but as i improve equipment ill move to the next phase. I went with anatomy rather than resist spells for bonus dmg. I know this will hurt me later on with spellcasting mobs but by then ill soulstone it off for resist.

I may be wrong on this, but if you're using Lightning Strike every hit on solo mobs, then your HCI is not helping you. Unless mobs are using HLD? Or maybe the HCI counts for counter attack?

Lucifall

Knight
I may be wrong on this, but if you're using Lightning Strike every hit on solo mobs, then your HCI is not helping you. Unless mobs are using HLD? Or maybe the HCI counts for counter attack?

Lightning strike = critical hit = resistance ignore.

Tomalos

Wanderer
leggings of bane dont have fire resists :(
just 4%
its poison resist 36%
OMG u're so right, NO WAY TO GET 70 FR IN VAMP FORM THEN :<<<<<
ya what phil said, and also bring pig irons with you so that you can cast curse weapon. this gives you 100% of your damage in health. also make sure you honor your opponents. this increases dmg by 100% when you reach perfection
and lasts 1 second and makes me lose 50 000 karma. no THANKS

Indika

Sorceror
Yeah, I get the extra benefits, but if using LS for every hit against solo mobs, doesn't that 50 HCI make other HCI redundant? It doesn't stack, no?

45% is the cap. the only reason u wanna go over the cap is to counter HLD which mobs dont hit for HLD.
LS does give 50% HCI which if u hit every hit u wouldnt need HCI on ur suit

Or maybe the HCI counts for counter attack?

yes :)

what do u think? anyways, my dmg will remain low and I won't be probably able to leech sht anyway :eek: for how much do u guys hit?

really man this is the problem with budget samp. the fact that the weapons u can use at that level wont let u leech back enough except really SS against humanoids. later when u use double axes and other strong types of weapons when ur suit can support it u will hit much higher.

will 10-15 str more change THAT much ?
strength actually effects your BASE damage. which ur damage increase, slayer, killer talisman, etc is all calculated AFTER your base damage. so in short, yes strength will change that much.

what is my biggest problem when fighting harder mobs like paragon The slayer ?

i agree 100% with Phil and Craudiator's points on this question. ur resists and stats are just low. ur not hitting enough and ur taking too big of hits to stay alive without healing

i support everything said here including pig iron for curse weapon. i used curse weapon for a long time when i started my sampire. and please make sure your using honor on EVERYTHING

and lasts 1 second and makes me lose 50 000 karma. no THANKS

I am assuming this means your an elf? if you are a human curse weapon will last 6 seconds

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
Yes listen to Indy. He taught me everything I know about sampires and I was soloing rikktor efore I had any dmg Inc. On suit. U might not think it at first but there really is a method to the madness. I can't tell u how many times I was at 1hpand wanted to run but I had faith in the method counter attack hit and I was back at full health. I'm missing it now and can't wait to get back in the swing of things...especially knowing that verite hammer is waiting on me to burn it!!

Tomalos

Wanderer
I am assuming this means your an elf? if you are a human curse weapon will last 6 seconds
Better put this in your first post, such huge thing not mentioned really...whoa...my poor elf sampire =D

btw. just bought Leggings of Bane for 1kk, gathering money for Heart of the Lion or +20 stats scroll..

Grimrog

Sorceror
maybe everyone can post stats/suits here.. just to knowledge :p

here are mine:

136 str / 138 HP
130 dex / 143 stam (need jewels with dci to change HOTL)
19 int / 55 mana (elf)

44 HCI
25 DCI (need quiver, anyone selling?)
12 LMC
60 DI (without weapon, so 100 with)

Resists in Vamp: 70/70/70/70/72

FC 0
FCR 2

and 267 luck ;)

Arties: Totem, Glads, HOTL, Grips, CC