UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

Akka

Sorceror
That is because Kapero refused to pay the monthly subscription fee to be a member of Hz like all the other members.
pfft hahahahahahahahaah, MB propably thinks hes doing gods work here, "running" (tolerating) this group of kids. What a fucking crook scammer faggot =D get a job loser.

Akka

Sorceror
This game doesnt cost a dime to succeed in :D oh my god... does he spam you start of each month to send him that 10 bucks so he can afford a can of beans or some shit? hahaha. GET A REAL JOB MB HAHA. Also why isnt this loser banned for this? hes obviously taking donations away from the server to keep his cardboard box warm and tummy full of canned goods.

LuthorOck.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress
People all over Skype are telling me you got pissed

You can't be serious yaz?

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone
It's not unusual to have fun with anyone
But when I see you hanging about with anyone
It's not unusual to see me cry, I wanna die
It's not unusual to go out at any time
But when I see you out and about it's such a crime
If you should ever want to be loved by anyone
It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say
You'll find it happens all the time
Love will never do what you want it to
Why can't this crazy love be mine?
It's not unusual to be mad with anyone
It's not unusual to be sad with anyone
But if I ever find that you've changed at anytime
It's not unusual to find out I'm in love with you

mantorras

Sorceror
This game doesnt cost a dime to succeed in :D oh my god... does he spam you start of each month to send him that 10 bucks so he can afford a can of beans or some shit? hahaha. GET A REAL JOB MB HAHA. Also why isnt this loser banned for this? hes obviously taking donations away from the server to keep his cardboard box warm and tummy full of canned goods.

10 euros is just for the basic membership, there are other member packages, the most expensive one is 50 euros a month.
And it's not just for his leadership that we pay for, there are other perks, for example every year you get 5 nice hand painted Christmas cards from him. I usually use them all to send to family and friends but i still have this one from last year.
http://postimg.org/image/57eiapt2v/

Mb makes cool videos and seems like a decent dude and pvper, but charging your guildmates real $ to play with you is shit tier. Should be ashamed.

zulu2401

Squire
c0d3r said:
they rarely beat Loop or Hz
Holy shit man you are brain damaged. Loop always get stomped by us. Not to mention the fact we are always outnumbered by you guys. You are still extremely weak as a guild. Guards should not be used as a crutch especially since you outnumber everyone. We don't fight from a house. Our tactics work. We run until you get far enough from the guards that they can't be called. Otherwise you fuckin spam guards while getting cross heal by 8 players. So shut the fuck up talking shit you can't back retard. If you have any doubts that we aren't strong pick the team and time and we will have an even numbered fight and watch you all die like bitchs scrambling for the guard zone.

zulu2401

Squire
Loop should try fighting off 3 guilds like VD does. Hz loop and LOLZ always band together to fight us so don't act like you know what the hell you're talking about. You look as stupid as you play moron.... Uninstall UO and delete your forums account

zulu2401

Squire
Or you could accept my challenge and start playing red characters you pathetic fuckers. Let's see how that works out for you. To be honest I have never witnessed such a band of vaginas grow so fast and still be terrified of playing red characters. It's pretty god damn sad and everyone in my guild feels the same way. Play reds or shut the fuck up

Yaz

Squire
Loop seems to be beating everyone at the gate, but we (V'/VD) did preatty well against Hz in the dungeons lately - maybe not counting weekend when they havily outnumbered us ; ].
Or you could accept my challenge and start playing red characters you pathetic fuckers. Let's see how that works out for you. To be honest I have never witnessed such a band of vaginas grow so fast and still be terrified of playing red characters. It's pretty god damn sad and everyone in my guild feels the same way. Play reds or shut the fuck up

If it's challenge time you can accept mine and shut the fuck up because you act tough but all I got is a fucking Hard Drive full of your dead screenshots

zulu2401

Squire
Your funny yaz. One day you will be as good as me. Until then keep sucking on kaperos tiny little penis you big crybaby.