UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

zulu2401

Squire
I mostly agree with your statement. Zulu mostly talks shit on forums to troll, on skype/in-game he is constantly helping people make suits, get programs running right and getting everyone on the same page. He has never actually raged on someone when I was in call, the most he expresses is minor frustration when a lot of people fail to follow group decisions.
It's true I am a massive shit talker and the stuff you guys post make us laugh. All in good fun even when the ones who cant handle vulgarity report me to staff :)

kolbycrouch

Knight
If you read zulu's post enough to be offended, than he is successful in his mission.

I give him an A+, intentionally causing drama for the lulz and having it work is why I read these forums.

Phelon

Knight
Yaz is a pimp. Zulu is a nerd rager who automates every single action in UO. Let me know if you want one of his scripts. I have a few.

I killed Zulu 1v1 so anyone decent should be able to.

Reactions: Yaz

Phelon

Knight
i want pm me

if buffexists 'Essence of Wind'

sysmsg 'YOU ARE WINDED' 33

if hits < 30

usetype! '0x2fd8'

endif

endif

if yellowhits 'self'

usetype! 0x2fd8

endif

if not yellowhits 'self'

if @findtype 0xf07 'any' 'backpack' >= 1

cast 'heal' 'self'

endif

if not @findtype 0xf07 'any' 'backpack'

miniheal 'self'

endif

playmacro 'Drink Pots'

endif

Phelon

Knight
if stam < 1

usetype! '0xf0b'

elseif poisoned 'self'

usetype! '0xf07'

elseif hits < 110

usetype! '0xf0c'

endif

Phelon

Knight
if not timerexists 'Heal Potion'

createtimer 'Heal Potion'

endif

if stam < 10

// Refresh potion

usetype! 0xf0b

endif

if poisoned 'self'

// Cure potion

usetype! 0xf07

endif

if hits <= 70 and timer 'Heal Potion' >= 10250

//if diffhits >= 20 and timer 'Heal Potion' >= 10250

// Heal potion

usetype! 0xf0c

settimer 'Heal Potion' 0

endif

As a new player I too am turned off by the bad pvp. It just makes it that much sweeter if you kill these nerds with heal scripts and shit though.

Its obvious they need to hire more staff or relieve the ones not pulling their weight. I think they let it go too far down the toilet though. Hard to know who plays legit and acquires items legit so now the gap is just that much greater.

Seriously though dont make pvp posts or ever talk shit if youre using this garbage. Get good and learn to time shit scrubs.

zulu2401

Squire
Lol its cute when phelon talks shit. 1v1 you have never killed me. Btw if you don't script you can't compete so eat shit and crawl back into your dogs butthole