UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

Yaz

Squire
Quits guild to get more pvp. Logs on thief and bolas outnumbered V', VD members. :awesome:

Out numbered? really? You guys seem you need to get your eyes fixed.

What did you expect? Unlike you I need my guild members to be on to pvp. I can't just randomly say "PVP" in a skype chat group and get 10 members in a second. Seems like my Bolas are being affective :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: Whimp Whimp

zulu2401

Squire
Or I can come find you alone and kill you and then make you smell my shit after I wipe my ass with that ugly face of yours.
Let's be real for a min yaz. You have high hopes and dreams it seems like. One thing I can promise is you never....ever...killing me solo. Unless you are using your baby penis breath from kapero I will never die to you buddy. It's cool to set high standards though keep dreaming! Good chat bud I'll be around if u wanna come find me. Logging in right now

Mister Pink

Squire
Out numbered? really? You guys seem you need to get your eyes fixed.

What did you expect? Unlike you I need my guild members to be on to pvp. I can't just randomly say "PVP" in a skype chat group and get 10 members in a second. Seems like my Bolas are being affective :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: Whimp Whimp

I don't care really. It just shows me how pissy you are. Best you joined Kapero. He gets his period every so often also and quits his guild and acts like a jerkoff. Best of luck.

Yaz

Squire
Let's be real for a min yaz. You have high hopes and dreams it seems like. One thing I can promise is you never....ever...killing me solo. Unless you are using your baby penis breath from kapero I will never die to you buddy. It's cool to set high standards though keep dreaming! Good chat bud I'll be around if u wanna come find me. Logging in right now

Like I said the truth hurts, too bad I had formatted my PC a few weeks ago and didn't save my old screenshots. I'll get some new ones in the near future and we can get back to this statement you just made.

Yaz

Squire
I don't care really. It just shows me how pissy you are. Best you joined Kapero. He gets his period every so often also and quits his guild and acts like a jerkoff. Best of luck.

I expected crying from Zulu but not you Pink. Keep it real man

zulu2401

Squire
I'm finished posting here so you can keep actig retarded if you like. Don't let anything get in the way of your dreams though. I'll see you around penis breath

Mister Pink

Squire
I expected crying from Zulu but not you Pink. Keep it real man

I'm not crying. You were a valueable member, but got bored and left. I get it. Now you are trying everything you can to get back at V, VD for whatever reason you have created. It doesn't bother me, but it is funny that you quit because you wanted to "pvp" more and then the first time I see you in Fel you are on your ninja stealther throwing bolas at people.

Yaz

Squire
I'm not crying. You were a valueable member, but got bored and left. I get it. Now you are trying everything you can to get back at V, VD for whatever reason you have created. It doesn't bother me, but it is funny that you quit because you wanted to "pvp" more and then the first time I see you in Fel you are on your ninja stealther throwing bolas at people.

When I have my guild mates on I will definitely come and fight. Keep in my I hold no grudge over people

Yaz

Squire
I'm finished posting here so you can keep actig retarded if you like. Don't let anything get in the way of your dreams though. I'll see you around penis breath

Better to have my breath smell like a penis rather than actually look like a Penis :rofl::rofl::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Akka

Sorceror
10 euros is just for the basic membership, there are other member packages, the most expensive one is 50 euros a month.
And it's not just for his leadership that we pay for, there are other perks, for example every year you get 5 nice hand painted Christmas cards from him. I usually use them all to send to family and friends but i still have this one from last year.
http://postimg.org/image/57eiapt2v/

Now i feel like a dummy, cause your certainly just trolling me :) good one.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I'm glad I get to fight against kapero and yaz, two people who I generally like. Two people who actually enjoy field 1v1 and are good at it.

Please stop the drama, yaz quit, we will fight him when we see him etc etc, but if that's what makes the game more fun for him, so be it. I love having people to talk shit to.

Yaz

Squire
I'm glad I get to fight against kapero and yaz, two people who I generally like. Two people who actually enjoy field 1v1 and are good at it.

Please stop the drama, yaz quit, we will fight him when we see him etc etc, but if that's what makes the game more fun for him, so be it. I love having people to talk shit to.

Shit talkers like Zulu get to be humiliated in front of the lovely demise audience. I'm just showing this community what actually happens ingame. Everyone is a hero and a macho on forums.

I like you Kolby although we've been in different guilds in the past we never shit talked each other that's why i respect you and corbin

Loop should try fighting off 3 guilds like VD does. Hz loop and LOLZ always band together to fight us so don't act like you know what the hell you're talking about. You look as stupid as you play moron.... Uninstall UO and delete your forums account
You mean loop should recruit half the server and only bring out their reds when they have 2-1 advantage?

Reactions: Yaz

kolbycrouch

Knight
I mostly agree with your statement. Zulu mostly talks shit on forums to troll, on skype/in-game he is constantly helping people make suits, get programs running right and getting everyone on the same page. He has never actually raged on someone when I was in call, the most he expresses is minor frustration when a lot of people fail to follow group decisions.