UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO:Demise - The Great Identity Crisis

Re: Do the UO:Demise Staff PvP?

p01n7e;406872 said:
I was. I like to think i still am (i still play occasionally). That doesn't change the fact that you proved yourself a mindless face-across-the-kbd rolling zombie, since you CAN'T play a mage and not know what the MOST USED spells are affected by.

My response to everything you just said:

No

Hawken

Wanderer

I'm Senior Game Master Fylwyn... Aw damn, did I get drunk and wake up on the wrong server again!?!

psz

Administrator

I haven't had a non-staff account (let alone player) since... Before ML.

(I miss my Tokuno house... I think I've mentioned that before)

When I *DID* have a player-account, they were all Trammies.

I'm from the old school, single player Ultimas where you rarely fought Humans, other than bandits or whatnot.

p01n7e

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;407090 said:
My response to everything you just said:

No

Great responce, too!

Btw, deja vu anyone? This thread looks AWFULLY familiar.

pbguy434

Knight

I know that Amnesia used to PvP a bit (if you'd call it that :p ) and OutkastDev used to have his own character.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

pbguy434;407411 said:
I know that Amnesia used to PvP a bit (if you'd call it that :p ) and OutkastDev used to have his own character.
I remember when you used to pvp if u could call it that,,,,

CNS Frye

Wanderer

I R me. I have a player account. And I PvP and PvM, depending how the mood strikes me.