UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vestrivan of B=D Owned

Status
Not open for further replies.
___

Levo, I have owned you like 20 times, who knows how many times she devil has smoked you, I am sure she can get a screen shot of your ass today, why do you play some today, show me a screen shot of you killing her newb, your the worst B=D in the guild dude, your pathetic, please dont spaek in these forums tell you learn to pvp....... and I know shedevil in real life, that is all I will say, we are 2 different people but I know her log in info, she knows mine, I dont play very much because I actually have a life and have to work, shedevil does not work, she does not need too, soooo for those of you wondering, we are 2 people but basically she plays my only character occasionally who is revelations.... I was a god on OSI and now she has learned how to own newbs like B=D by herself, learn to fight solo B=D at least vestrivan, ricin and all his other newbs chars try to solo, usually get owned but at least he trys to solo..... well get on today levo, I am sure she will kill you within 15 seconds .. lol and I never once boasted about shedevil online and her 700 legit kills tell B=D starting talking trash like they had good players, and everyone in B=D she has seen since then that has fought her got dropped, so I wanted to make a point that the B=D clowns are not good and that a young girl owns them.... B=D, change your guild name to L=D, you know what that means.....and I will quit showing pictures of you dead guild members...

any pictures Obliv, didn't thinks so newb, who are your characters, I bet I can get a few dead photos of you today from her.... names...huh...names...didn't think so?

obliv

Wanderer
Revelations said:
any pictures Obliv, didn't thinks so newb

Who ask's a question and fucking answers it like that in the same post? 25? Grow up mother fucker.

I don't have anything against you, you asked for the pictures, and you got them. I'm not claiming to be better than you, and I don't care if I'm not any good, just calm down and let shit go.

WhiteSheDevil's loot is atleast 25+ pots on each alternate btw, not acquired loot. The most pathetic thing though is some 25 year old pretending to be an agent for a small girl, who in fact he is pretending to be. Everyone knows you're WhiteSheDevil, and you're not a little girl, give it up. And even if you really aren't WhiteSheDevil, you're still fucking pathetic for coming onto a forum to talk trash for her, I'm not sure which is worse.

Good day to you sir.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
antarus and company got owned by a little girl, lol where are the screenshots of shedevil dead? huh huh oh yea you dont have diddley squat, you got owned by vestrivan = one less b=d on her hit list newb...

Considering I have not been on for about 2-3 weeks now I dont think I have been owned. On top of which everytime we used to run into each other you recall. Suck a fart out of my asshole you blow at Ultima.

shedevils elite combo

Corp Por
Corp Por
Corp Por
Corp Por
Inox

Way to keep dumping while someone can heal fucktart.

Lorthic

Knight
I wish you would all stop masturbating so much. Your hands and fingers are so god damned blistered that it appears you're trying to argue, but only succeed in pressing the wrong keys because of your slippery puss-covered fingers, and it looks like bitching and crying. :(

Antarus

Wanderer
Furota said:
I wish you would all stop masturbating so much. Your hands and fingers are so god damned blistered that it appears you're trying to argue, but only succeed in pressing the wrong keys because of your slippery puss-covered fingers, and it looks like bitching and crying. :(

Says the fuckrtart with an anime sig.

LegendOfChunk said:
You're on a video game message board. When on this board, I would suggest such things as talking about the video game or talking about things related to the video game. We all have lives, that's why we are able to play this video game.

First of all "Duh?"

What I'm talking about is how he comes running to the forums with a pic a red he PK'ed ONCE and expects us all to hold him in praise and high regard. If you think people are going to think you are "kewl" or the "greatest" because you pk'ed someone in a video game, you have issues. It was not the subject of the post I was referring to, just the pretense.

Antarus

Wanderer
Shock Therapy said:
First of all "Duh?"

What I'm talking about is how he comes running to the forums with a pic a red he PK'ed ONCE and expects us all to hold him in praise and high regard. If you think people are going to think you are "kewl" or the "greatest" because you pk'ed someone in a video game, you have issues. It was not the subject of the post I was referring to, just the pretense.

Agree. Shemale is a 25 year old toolbag.

neilwang

Wanderer
Revelations said:
After trying to attack White SheDevil, Vestrivan got straight butt smacked after talking mad shit about he would own shedevil, after running away 4 times, SheDevil finally caught his ass and dropped him and gobbled up his 200 stones of loot but before (5 seconds later) she could not get it all, because Ricin (the other B=D) showed up with his vanq heavy x bow and by the time shedevil got mana back, he had ressed vestrivan and they recalled out together to the land of the gankage. Here is the photo so please B=D, vest shut the hell up, you got owned 1 on 1, like always and called in backup after you got smoked...

http://img79.exs.cx/img79/8318/vestowned.jpg

Didn't read the rest of the thread. Ricin and Vestrivan are the same person. There's no way in hell the two of them ganked you working together. Try again :(

25? how do you figure? LOL and I told your dumb ass, I am not white shedevil, she does not use the forums....... I use the forums when I get bored at work, QQQQ way to go man, you ganked vengence 4 on 1 with monsters all around, and 2 an orge lord beat her down when she got connection lost and you casted lightning one time, your money and QQQ you have never once soloed, I am sure in that Ogre Lord Picture..... You 2 buddies are right next to you.. oh eait look at the auto map, there is one probably vestrivan right behind shedevil, nice try on the one on one newb... LOL, just post a picture of you solo killing anyone... LOL

QQQQ = Fag, he is the 25 year old still playing UO... LOL B=D little dick 25 year old men who still play UO LOL Funny shit! you guys played back in the day on OSI, so I know you are atleast 22 LOL!

Gogarth

Wanderer
how come the only person you see killing people on the forums is shedevil? you never see anyone with real skill posting their kills or some one else posting their kills all the time...so why post this newbs kills?

obliv

Wanderer
14 year olds are the worst. I'm done with this thread.

And just for your info, I'm 17, and I've only been playing this game for a few months now...calm the fuck down, jesus. Or wait, you could go to work and somehow take screenshots of Vestrivan dying and post them on a website, but then again you aren't WhiteSheDevil, so there's no way you could do that unless she did something lame as to uploading them for you...so fucking pathetic.

And finally, don't cry when you die on an alternate well aware that there are multiple people there. You knew we were there and you got your shit rocked by some ogre lords. Fucking ignorant people, if you die and come back looking for trouble on an alternate character, that's your thing, you're the dumbass looking to res another character, just don't expect everyone to feel sorry for you cause you got slumped twice in 5 minutes. I'm not saying it's never happened to me, but I don't whine about it either. Grow up, there's no age limit on a game, who cares how old you are, I was noting the fact that your info said you were 25 but you act as if you are pre-pubescent. But of course, you aren't 25, because you're a little immature shit that has to mask his/her/him/shim identity because mommy doesn't want the bad men taking her precious away over that world wide web.

obliv

Wanderer
1) That's the worst fucking excuse ever: LOST OCNNECTION LOL!
2) That's an ettin smacking WhiteSheDevil, not an ogre lord.
3) Vestrivan wasn't there, it was me, Levo, assailant.
4) Nobody fucking said anything about soloing.
5) I can send you hundreds of screenshots of me soloing if you want a zip on AIM, get ahold of me. It's just a bitch searching through all of those, noting the fact that those screenshots were taking early last month, and I've acquired lots of screens, lots of pointless screens from like CTF and duels and shit.
6) Oh wait, I don't have to prove shit to you.

SheDevil SheDevil.. why oh why do you continue to try to talk so much shit.

Remember that day in Cove 3 a couple days ago. You and your friend vs me and another B=D.. 2 v 2. I chain lightning'd you and watched you dump on my reflect and die, then your friend died. After we were finished looting you had already come back to die on your alt.

You kill us we kill you. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.