UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcycer

Wanderer
Re: Veteran Reward Suggestions

How about a special clothing bless deed that, when used, lets you choose a custom message for some item of clothing, and changes the hue to some ridiculous trammie color or your choice (and blesses the item of course)?

moo5003

Wanderer

Personally I would like to see a Vet. Bulk Order Deed Book that auto searched through the book to see if it can fill a large bulk order deed :p. ( I hate searching thru it to see if I can fill some 4 piece cloth lbod)

hoglegs

Sorceror

moo5003;1634709 said:
Personally I would like to see a Vet. Bulk Order Deed Book that auto searched through the book to see if it can fill a large bulk order deed :p. ( I hate searching thru it to see if I can fill some 4 piece cloth lbod)

Just being able to have a bulk order bulk that can actually be renamed would make me happy!

kdivers

Knight

i have to agree with everything tessa's said IF AND ONLY IF

these new hues (for sandals and vet clothing) are completely new, and not openly available. for example, i dont want to see a bunch of pure and fallon sandals flooding the market now. if pure and fallon became garbage, the most expensive items would now be junk.... and that would destroy the economy

other than that, will you marry me countessa?

kdivers;1634854 said:
i have to agree with everything tessa's said IF AND ONLY IF these new hues (for sandals and vet clothing) are completely new, and not openly available. for example, i dont want to see a bunch of pure and fallon sandals flooding the market now.
Agreed. The new hues should not be the same as any of the old ones.

beelzebub

Knight

do you guys remember the old awkward hues from pre T2a? i didnt play OSI so i dont know if they had them, but they were odd mixtures of like black and green and pink and red all mixed together and they looked wierd.

they were ugly but pimpin :p

FLICK-hybrid;1633563 said:
i would like to see the flaggs that hang off the hosues

they used to ahve them on OSI and it couldnt really hurt anything here

I like his idea, I've always wanted these flags :/

I like Tessa's ideas about the anniversary clothing, but I think the whole sandles with different unattainable hues is a bad idea.

and I think vet rewards that should be considered are the minor artis but make sure they don't do any damage, and are broken after 1 use.
(penaltys will hopefully make them worth something)

other vet rewards could be deco items like metal chests,filled barrels
(with water), hanging meat, etc.

vexed

Wanderer

anything that

IS NOT

neon, animated, spiiny, shiny,

Anything that does: help pvp is appreciated

the illest2

Wanderer

kdivers;1634854 said:
i have to agree with everything tessa's said IF AND ONLY IF

these new hues (for sandals and vet clothing) are completely new, and not openly available. for example, i dont want to see a bunch of pure and fallon sandals flooding the market now. if pure and fallon became garbage, the most expensive items would now be junk.... and that would destroy the economy

other than that, will you marry me countessa?

i think adding in fallon/pure white stuff for vets would be great, you see newb guilds like AKA at wbb where every member has it, yet they are all 1 year old accts...and im not gonna imply staff corruption but i doubt that most of the people with the pure white/fallon outfits paid anything for them, and adding in clothing/sandals with those hues that only 4+ year vet rewards wouldnt destroy the economy anymore than donating for gold

I just now thought about this, but what about a neon dye tub (bod colors) for runebooks?

It wouldn't hurt pvp, and would be a reward to the vets.
(Sry if the idea was already posted)

If anything PVP oriented were added, I guarentee you there will be complaints from either the vets, the newbies, or even both.

Ra

Sorceror

Just a thought:

How about 3 years + get special neon hair dyes, part deux.
Colors ranging from pure black, to a darker blue (current baby blue, ew), to other additions of the current colors.

Ra

Sorceror

Im not saying fallon hair. But think about the purple neon choice (currently). Wouldnt it be great if we can have a blue that vibrant and dark?

Classictbh

Wanderer

Shrouds r cool, very nice idea, Also new hues would be nice, We need some new flavor to the shard, People do the same thing everyday sellin the samme stuff, new items would be great, and new hues to express creativity. Hmm Wat would be cool to see is new houses? If possible new walls?? and if not new classic houses? like new designed ones made by countessa or maniphesto id say best customisers.... :-]

the illest2

Wanderer

death shrouds for 5 year vets

access to a veteran version of all the donation ethys (polar bear, wolf, etc)

vet only neon hair dye (so donations doesnt take a hit from any of this)

bod colored dye tubs (blazed, pink, charcoal, etc) for cloth, leather, and runebooks, maybe even a sandal dye tub?

being able to be re-animated into your corpse if you stand over it while being resurrected (like sphere used to be)

a +2 ar bod color clothing that can be stacked with the cloak/robes

i know some of this has already been suggested, some even by me, but i dont feel like re-reading just to edit out the duplicates, and also i wanted to bump this thread so nobody forgets that vet rewards needs a serious overhaul

Soulcatcher

Wanderer

Just stay away from things that give older players an advantage.

They already have time and knowledge if you start adding special magic items and extra AR then you are putting any new players at an even larger disadvantage.

I like the idea of Jewlery since its not being used much. I think rarer house deco is a good idea.

Mybe add some of the donation items to vet rewards and then add new stuff to the donation items. So your not killing the donation amounts that keep the shard running.

I'm not reading all 13 pages to see if its been suggested yet or not, but how about another 10 points added to your skill cap per year...

one year old account gets 710 skill cap, two year old account gets 720, so on and so on.

Its not enough to give an unfair advantage to older players, but it would allow us to be a bit more creative with our templates.

jorn

Sorceror

a +2 ar doublet or half apron is a great idea.

adding to the skill cap is not. A char with 120 eval would rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.