UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

welcome back barcode

hickman48

Knight
Did I? Sound the Alarms WIWUWIWU, I might have lost a duel or two.. but certainly beat your ass all over brit with 4x the ping. Human Creation right? I just chased you from Britain to Yew the other day thats how shitty you are.. or else you just pop in the vendor mall

Na sorry sunshine thats not me nice try tho.

hickman48

Knight
Tho In Vas Mani just got put down in a 2 vs 5 ..

Dat barcode math 2 reds + blue = 2

And with random team work being at an all time high shocked you guys only got me once but really nice team work from the two decent of man
bro1 im boaled
bro2 im out dude
bro1 you left me to die
bro2 tuff shit.

You say I am not good, but I easily kill you 1v1 and hardly play. So if I am not good, does that make you complete dogshit?

Dont think anyone has said anything about you in this thread but im sure this will help.
http://www.amazon.com/69-Ego-Stroker-CyberSkin-Enhancer/product-reviews/B002R5BAZ0

Slugworth

Squire
Ok not trying to start shit but as I'm American also with 50 ping someone who instantly goes from one screen away while chasing me full speed and hits me with parablow and his American friends are still running full speed and still full screen away ...something doesnt seem right....but when it happens multiple times it's definatly not legit...and for the cock riders crying about people saying u cheat...get off ur shit...ur not that good and it's obvious u dont cheat and no one is talking about you..coat tails will get you no where
Yeah hickman, learn to read jackass.

mytilus

Sorceror
Jesus Hickman.. You're american and your english is so terrible .. worst english i have ever read. Americans should tie you to a pole and gangban* you

Not anebodies falt that amerika has terribadly schooling systems. Oh wait theyy spend two much monies on bombs and wars. Ok nevermind you then it is amerikas falt. Sorry my terribadly amerikan language speaking.