UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

welcome back barcode

mytilus

Sorceror
Thats not pvp.... It might include it, possibly but honestly harrowers are usually choke point fights with nothing but fields and spammed area spells...
But this type of impersonal, non skill based "pvp" is probably right up your ally... :cool:

Plus you are full of shit...

I know... there is absolutely no skill in just standing there holding the wither key. Here is an example of skilled pvp.

please take notice of who is spamming wither in open field...

Lithium66

Sorceror
Well i see three people spamming one is spamming wither as he is fighting 2 people one guy is spamming harm and one guy is running a magic arrow fireball loop so who is the guilty party lol

hickman48

Knight
Well i see three people spamming one is spamming wither as he is fighting 2 people one guy is spamming harm and one guy is running a magic arrow fireball loop so who is the guilty party lol
Ebolt and 2 harms is spam now gg :<

But no myt was pointing out jim crying about cokepoint fighting being fields and aoe spam and how little skill it takes, then posting the screen shoot where he was well spaming(would be 7 cast in a row + how ever many fell offscreen.) an aoe spell.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Ebolt and 2 harms is spam now gg :<

But no myt was pointing out jim crying about cokepoint fighting being fields and aoe spam and how little skill it takes, then posting the screen shoot where he was well spaming(would be 7 cast in a row + how ever many fell offscreen.) an aoe spell.
I should of taken the pic of you running to your house yesterday.
Lol 2 of you killed jim gg.

Was at the gate yesterday seen you twice and twice you barely went 2 screen from your gate house. Go justin u know how to house pvp.

hickman48

Knight
I should of taken the pic of you running to your house yesterday.
Lol 2 of you killed jim gg.

Was at the gate yesterday seen you twice and twice you barely went 2 screen from your gate house. Go justin u know how to house pvp.

Yes anyone can find me afk in the brit house 90% of the time this game is to hard for me to play : \
but was not 2v1 his mates just bailed on him.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Yes anyone can find me afk in the brit 90% of the time this game is to hard for me to play : \
but was not 2v1 his mates just bailed on him.
Afk means you are away from keyboard. If you were afk get your comp check cause you were walking from gate to your house. Well Rayth's house that chun got with....

el pepino

Sorceror
I know... there is absolutely no skill in just standing there holding the wither key. Here is an example of skilled pvp.

please take notice of who is spamming wither in open field...

Lol you ganking me with mortal before my hotkeys have even been set when i first logged in.... Congrats dude. lmao
This is your trophy? Fail.... Better hold on to this precious "proof" you pvp its all you'll have for years to come...

:cool: I really think its hilarious you have UO steam too.... Hold them keys down!!!
lmao and you make fun for me spamming wither in a gank against me when you hold a key down for every spell you cast....

hickman48

Knight
Lol you ganking me with mortal before my hotkeys have even been set when i first logged in.... Congrats dude. lmao
This is your trophy? Fail.... Better hold on to this precious "proof" you pvp its all you'll have for years to come...

:cool: I really think its hilarious you have UO steam too.... Hold them keys down!!!
lmao and you make fun for me spamming wither in a gank against me when you hold a key down for every spell you cast....

[2/3/2014 12:32:01 AM] *** justin hicks sent 02-03-2014 00.08.38.jpg ***
[2/3/2014 12:32:40 AM] justin hicks: he is just as good as every ran into 4 ppl was 5 tiles away from me and held down that hot key

far from a trophy just thought it was funny