UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

welcome back barcode

silvertiger

Knight
Well Yaz I was never much of a forum follower...so tell me ur char and I can Probaby say some negative things about you.....btw where inthe hell is cool people from barcode like blacula..japwnt...who was regal? And that bad ass scribe mage drawing a blank

First "cool" guy he mentions is one of the only two barcode members, besides musclybarbarian, to use EUO I ever saw. Yes, your saint, Muscly, used to use EUO in guantlet, to autoloot with. Blacula used EUO and CE ( due to his having to play on a laptop was his excuse.) Steve Irwin gave an EUO script to a guy named haelyn outside of my house, and some how the guys suit dropped on the ground. Hmm... Strange... Bile, Paul, Ohen, Jim, Savage, and that old belligerent drunk were legit as far as the programs they used. As far as their staff activity: I was banned by my Guild Master, so I didn't know and didn't care.

Good news is: I feel happy. So I will stay out of felucca for awhile. I haven't always had the best so to say "luck" in felucca. Heck, I lost a luck suit in my own house. All in all, I might have changed a few things, but I am over all satisfied with "my uo life" ( blacula's saying.)

silvertiger

Knight
Mr Kapero,
May I give you advice on the english language? It doesn't matter what the answer. Here is my advice: One word simple sentence or 3 word simple sentence?

Now you may ask: What does this phrase mean? I will tell you. You can post a sentence: Buy (should of had punctuation.) You can also post a sentence: I will buy this for 300k. However, if you post a sentence "buy" without saying how much you are willing to pay for, it is kind of confusing. It doesn't take more than 20 seconds to add: for 300k.

I see that you have a desire to learn the English language and I commend this. I would advise writing sentences for awhile to get the hang of it. Such as: I am a rude, incompetent, no good, dirty, rotten, pig stealing great great grandfather.

I would add more, but I have to go to work. Not everyone gets welfare.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Mr Kapero,
May I give you advice on the english language? It doesn't matter what the answer. Here is my advice: One word simple sentence or 3 word simple sentence?

Now you may ask: What does this phrase mean? I will tell you. You can post a sentence: Buy (should of had punctuation.) You can also post a sentence: I will buy this for 300k. However, if you post a sentence "buy" without saying how much you are willing to pay for, it is kind of confusing. It doesn't take more than 20 seconds to add: for 300k.

I see that you have a desire to learn the English language and I commend this. I would advise writing sentences for awhile to get the hang of it. Such as: I am a rude, incompetent, no good, dirty, rotten, pig stealing great great grandfather.

Because retards like you i don't care learning at english. You and your friends make your country looks disgusting.

对不起,我的英语不好。

mytilus

Sorceror
Mr Kapero,

First, Poland doesn't even have welfare in the sense that you in america might think of it. Second, Kapero speaks and writes english language better than many americans i know. Third, you are expending an enormous amount of mental capacity on something that was an obvious troll thread. And last, since you seem to think this forum is some kind of hooked on phonics thing instead of UO, I have a language assignment for you.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Mytilus how dare you say this thread is meant to troll...this thread is meant to welcome back the all mighty barcode..and the people that ride bile and Paul's coat tails...yaz

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Second, Kapero speaks and writes english language better than many americans i know. Third,

Why you brinb third into this? I don't even think he plays here.

Mytilus how dare you say this thread is meant to troll...this thread is meant to welcome back the all mighty barcode..and the people that ride bile and Paul's coat tails...yaz

Dood I ain't placing a judgment here BUT you the one with the naked guy Avatar.