UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What would allow more people to PvP?

What would allow more people to PvP?

• Less insurance cost.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Moving the PvP away from moongates/houses.

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Easier methods for obtaining gear.

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • New reasons for PvP.

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • PvP Sucks, Remove fel.

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters

Rops

Wanderer
Re: What would allow more people to PvP?

better loot in fel will bring PvM people to fel, and then will have much PK.
but will not increase true PvP.

we can find some way to increase 'PK'.
but to increase 'PvP' is rather hard.

emoooo

Sorceror

emoooo;402277 said:
Dueling system.

Gredras;402333 said:
That would actually kill field pvp.

How can you kill something that is already dead?
The only decent field pvp at demise is at champion spawns.
Brit gate pvp is pointless. You don't get rewarded for your efforts and you get to fight a bunch of pussies that run to GZ or a house when they get redlined. Factions are terrible. Maybe if they removed stat loss it would've worked better. Sitting afk for 20 minutes because you hit the wrong button doesn't really promote pvp.
A dueling system wouldn't affect the only field pvp on demise (spawns), because people will still need power/stat scrolls. A dueling system with a public ladder and maybe some pvp rewards would encourage people to work on their skills, gear and get some scrolls. Some of you will say we already have that system - yeah well that happens randomly once a month, if not longer. For casual players like me it's impossible to get in a 1v1 or 2v2 pvp event.
I believe a dueling system will bring many old pvpers back and will encourage new players to pvp as well.

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

emoooo;402545 said:
How can you kill something that is already dead?

Totally agree. Emo Kid would self-destruct before you lay your filthy hands on him. :)

I remember some asian retarded guy on demise and used to play with Emorian and he totally hacked the whole server. I think hes the same guy.

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

That's why walking billionaires are seen to stroll around Luna Bank and Fel again then..

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

I dare the admins to check every single multi-billionaire who is indeed PvP-ing in Fel.. something fishy might be going on again.
We can't trust this guy.. We can't let UO Gamers: Demise down again.. We just can't!

emoooo

Sorceror

First of all I'm not Emorian, nor 'an emo kid'. Second of all Emorian wasn't asian, I believe he was from Malta or something in southern Europe.
He didn't even 'totally hack the whole server'. He may have taken advantage of a bug, which is a bannable offense.
Get your facts straight.

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

You look panicky.
Got something to hide?
Prove yourself innocent.
I don't trust your defensiveness.