UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What would allow more people to PvP?

What would allow more people to PvP?

• Less insurance cost.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Moving the PvP away from moongates/houses.

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Easier methods for obtaining gear.

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • New reasons for PvP.

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • PvP Sucks, Remove fel.

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters
Re: What would allow more people to PvP?

LOL you guys think he's actually emorian?

It's Irenicus. He's been in guilds with me for a hell of a long time.

emoooo

Sorceror

No, I'm just waiting to see how ridiculous you look after realizing that you reported someone for cheating, because he has a similar forum name as a known cheater.

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

Well ok, let's pretend he's not.. he might be working for the guy.
Then again, he might also be him, pretending he's not all the way.
Can't trust nobody nowadays.. guild or no guild.

Bringin guildmates to stick up for you?

Seeing that youre panicing too ParagonDancer, you're probably idmajic, the one who showed Emorian how to cheat. Reporting you too. This is all too clear to me now.

Swollen-NutSack;402636 said:
Seeing that youre panicing too ParagonDancer, you're probably idmajic, the one who showed Emorian how to cheat. Reporting you too. This is all too clear to me now.

You're right, I am Idmajic. Arrest me.

emoooo

Sorceror

Swollen-NutSack;402636 said:

This is so much fun, you guys made my day. Seriously if you report Caine for being z0rak you're getting in my signature.

Thanks for confirming that to the admins man. Its better if you admit like a man then hide like a homo-man! I admire you young man! Anyways, quoted and reported dude.

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

A written confession with an attitude against authority.
Hope this is taken seriously by the Administration.

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

This is serious, anyone laughing at this should also be warned by the Administration.

I'm thinking that if you have a Swollen Nutsack, you have more things to worry about than cheaters on Demise.

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

weinster666 - Fail.
You should be looked at by the Administration aswell for trying to make fun out of seriousness.

Yes guys, it is proved that Emorian is back on Demise, any information about the case should be reported here.
And those guys who are tryna defend themselves - watch out!

Frame up? I think not. Inside information about the case prove that what we are dealing with here is true and might be a serious problem to us on Demise and someone is not talking about it. Take a look at this conversation between 'Facko' (an UO Demise member) and Wayne (Emorian):-

Facko says (1:57 AM):
ppl in demise still fear your hax!

http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87813&page=7
Wayne says (1:57 AM):
well they should i guess
Facko says (1:57 AM):
i just thought that was funny
Wayne says (1:58 AM):
hahaha
well
i still play
Facko says (1:58 AM):
f**k my keyboard sir
and hack
lol
they think emoooo is you :eek:
well tbh..
Wayne says (1:59 AM):
we're related, lets put it that way

I hope the Administration will take care of this mess.

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

I knew it all the way!
Defend yourself now?
Said by the master himself! Facko if you're watching, and don't wanna be blamed for accompliceness, prove this conversation right!

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

Listen Facko,
We need you to confirm this pls. People here respect you and your word.. so can you please highlight the truth in this conversation for everyone to see?
Or else, we'll have authorities questioning your behaviour.

emoooo

Sorceror

Ph03NiX;402665 said:
Listen Facko,
We need you to confirm this pls. People here respect you and your word.. so can you please highlight the truth in this conversation for everyone to see?
Or else, we'll have authorities questioning your behaviour.

I think the only behavior authorities should question is yours.
Your accusations are ridiculous and you don't have any evidence to support them.
First you accused me of being Emorian because my account name starts with the same 3 letters. That can easily be proven wrong. First I've been around longer than him. My join date is Dec, 2005, while his join date is Sep, 2006. The IPs used to log on each account can be tracked. The staff will see that he lives in Malta and I'm in the U.S.
Then you accused ParagonDancer of being IDMajic, because he said he knows me. No need to prove you wrong here.
That story your buddy pasted(or made up) doesn't really prove anything. I was related with Emorian to some degree. We were not really close, but we knew each other. That doesn't mean he taught me how to cheat. If it did you'd have to ban half of the server population, because they knew him.
btw if you want to be taken seriously, at least check your spelling mkay?