UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who do You see as Teh 5 Best PvP'ers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
1. Hunts Beetle
2. Hunts Beetle w/ pots
3. Hunts Beetle w/ magic weapons
4. Hunts Beete w/ magic armor
5. Hunts Beetle drinking pots, while ganking people with its magic armor and perfect weapons

elohdee

Knight
These threads get more and more dumb by time progression, can you people stop making these, seriously, they mean nothing and waste silly space on the forums,

I laugh at your list tbh, ejin...... but hey, as you said in topic, who "you" see as the best,

I'm sure we will see 500 more of these threads as uogamers goes on, as the past 500 have already gone,

But seriously can we stop these noobie threads : (

Megumi

Wanderer
Generally, and over all taking into account all catagories...

Wu Gambino
Elton John
Tanis
Brother of Jesus/Crlntntns
Hyru

I'm looking form all angles here. Gambino, Elton and Tanis and BoJ are possibly the best teamplayers on the server, as well as being excellent duelists. BoJ also DECIMATED people on his tamer like almost noone else has (Aleria, Vile, etc i know did also but BoJ did it first), Hyru was responsibe for the spreading of GE use. He not only popularised it, he's the best at it, it's a cheap template but is extremely effective.

If we're talking just mage pvp on the field....

Tanis
Wu Gambino
Elton John
El Oh Dee
BoJ

Dueling...

Geox
Valkyr
Ironfist Max
BoJ
Wu Gambino

Tamers...

Crlntntns
Vile
Archon Draconis
Aleria
Dabela Kutchka

Dexers...

Hyru
Zoloft
Sifu
Generic Slayer
Hunts.

None of these are in any real order, just 5 people i feel deserving of mention in each area..

Megumi

Wanderer
I'm not even gonna bother wasting my time on you Quik, i've proved on multiple occassions that you're a morose little prick with no concept of reality. Piss off.

Megumi

Wanderer
I give credit to solo tamers, crlntntns would decimate large groups on his own. Granted the mares were with him but they don't xheal.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
simple team tactics kills tamers...all you have to do is xheal and para the mares...krrios and mark played well with their tamers, but any decent fighter knows ways around bola tamers

Well if we are given credit to tamers i will say my 40 year old dad is the best. He mows down pks like a knife cutting through butter..... :< p.s. he cant xheal, use pots, not the best typer, and does spells pretty good, just all kill = the all skill. Shall we start giving credit to speedhackers for being able to run away from ganks so fast and ownz tons and tons of ppl? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.