UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

=[

Tempest

Knight
=[

Pvp dead?

With USA incorporating Pumpkin, Weed, Spok, and Killa DJ and allying GUNz, is there really anyone for them to fight? Other than the lingering non inactive Zen members, who else do you guys have to fight?

I mean the brit gate blues don`t flag any of the USA because for one, there`s a shit ton of them, and for two they have a house to run into in case the numbers become overwhelming.

Then when I recall in to try and fight one of them alone 2 more come. I still try to fight them then 2 more on top of the 2 come. The hell man? Where`s the opposition nowadays?

Is everyone just scared of USA?

Fucking christ, what`s going on?

Tempest

Knight
Re: =[

a-e-i-Own-you;477359 said:
I'll be on Gears of War 2

*sigh*

Fighting 2v6 is fine, as long as Paul and Bile aren`t there.

Fighting them two in a 2v2 is fine, but when there`s a weaken ma spammer and 2 stampeders backing their firepower, it`s just insane.

Buy me a 360.

Hyphy Train;477360 said:
*sigh*

Fighting 2v6 is fine, as long as Paul and Bile aren`t there.

Fighting them two in a 2v2 is fine, but when there`s a weaken ma spammer and 2 stampeders backing their firepower, it`s just insane.

Buy me a 360.

Don't bother trying to unravel it, comprehend it, or even care

The 360 is en route via Fed-ex

J

John Doe

We only picked up Killa DJ (may soon go), gunz is not ally (I was friendly to them for 1 day?), even though some of them think that we are 'o_O

Also, I don't understand why yall didnt group up better, I know atleast 5 of the zen/-+ where at brit fighting, what happened!?!

Tempest

Knight

John Doe;477370 said:
I don't understand why yall didnt group up better, I know atleast 5 of the zen/-+ where at brit fighting, what happened!?!

They all logged out when Applesauce finally convinced me to come pvp. It ended up being me alone at first then me and Sauce after one death.

Solution: Everyone name change, shuffle sides, and remake into two guilds of equal size?

Perhaps a red vs blue thing, where you engage your friends for the sake of enjoying combat? Hell, I fight whoever is at an advantage. Unless its someone I really don't like, for instance: killa dj.

M1A1Blaze

Wanderer

The Mookington;477447 said:
Solution: Everyone name change, shuffle sides, and remake into two guilds of equal size?

Perhaps a red vs blue thing.

ParagonDancer can be Caboose. He can use the following quotes when in combat.
My name, is Michael J. Caboose! And I, hate, babies.

I, just, have, to, concentrate, on, bad, things. Like, milk. No
wait, red, Red, Bull.

Your brain is a mountain of hatred!

Now. I, am, thinking, about… kittens! Guh, kit-tens, covered, in, spikes. That makes, me, angry!

I will eat your unhappiness.

Your toast has been burned, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts.

EvilChild

Knight

Call of duty 4

and soon fallout 3

=)

also, if ever get around to it... my extremely modded oblivion

all of these > pvp on demise

Dude, go work at a McDick's for a week and a half and then quit.

Srlsy.

Xbox = $199.99 CDN (170ish? US) for the holiday season. Or see if someone can loanzor you teh moneyzor.

CoD4
Fallout 3
CoD5
ShadowRun i guess...

Tempest

Knight

Eskeshehir;477478 said:
Dude, go work at a McDick's for a week and a half and then quit.

Srlsy.

Xbox = $199.99 CDN (170ish? US) for the holiday season. Or see if someone can loanzor you teh moneyzor.

CoD4
Fallout 3
CoD5
ShadowRun i guess...

I`ve got money, but not money to spend freely. :(

M1A1Blaze;477454 said:
ParagonDancer can be Caboose. He can use the following quotes when in combat.
My name, is Michael J. Caboose! And I, hate, babies.

I, just, have, to, concentrate, on, bad, things. Like, milk. No
wait, red, Red, Bull.

Your brain is a mountain of hatred!

Now. I, am, thinking, about… kittens! Guh, kit-tens, covered, in, spikes. That makes, me, angry!

I will eat your unhappiness.

Your toast has been burned, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts.

I don't get it.

hickman48

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;477504 said:
*perfectly timed active reload*

"YEAH! I'm in the zone, baby!"
lol cant stop da train baby my choice for multi player

fav quot tow

Regrouping is that what you call it when i save your ass.

I wouldn't play that crap if you payed me to. It's developing far too much of a "PLAY THIS GAME BECAUSE ITS BESTEST GAME EVER" following. I need a legitimate reason to want to play it, and it entirely uninterests me.

hickman48

Knight

Eskeshehir;477699 said:
I wouldn't play that crap if you payed me to. It's developing far too much of a "PLAY THIS GAME BECAUSE ITS BESTEST GAME EVER" following. I need a legitimate reason to want to play it, and it entirely uninterests me.

i like the fact that i can get more kills in that fps by bashing someones face in than actully unloading a clip into someone

J

John Doe

You're fucking pathetic, all of you, go to a XBOX live forum or something, gtfo the fuck out.