UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

=[

Bile

Knight
Re: =[

Blacula;484867 said:
I've made him rage more than you sir, it's pretty fun.

When your told to shut the fuck up you should do so, but instead you try to give me a 5 hour lecture of non-sense, so if you can't handle shutting the fuck up, don't even log into ventrilo.

Blacula

Knight

Bile;484878 said:
When your told to shut the fuck up you should do so, but instead you try to give me a 5 hour lecture of non-sense, so if you can't handle shutting the fuck up, don't even log into ventrilo.

Little boys telling men to shut the fuck up, this must be the internet.

Bile

Knight

Blacula;485060 said:
I think I have superiority over people younger than myself and I always voice my opinion at times when it's clearly not necessary.

Really?

Blacula

Knight

I'll make this very simple for you:

No

one

you

P.s.: Turn your microphone down, I can hear you raging loud and clear at 1% volume.

Bile

Knight

Blacula;485068 said:
I'll make this very simple for you:

No

one

you

Sadly thats what you say to everyone YOU don't like, if you haven't noticed, you're not EVERYONE, but if you haven't learned by now, I don't think you ever will, and I'll predict your next post: "You're just an emo-raging azn nerd (in the Counter Strike nerd rage voice) and nobody likes you"

Blacula

Knight

Sadly, nothing anyone says to you gets through that thick skull of yours.
I do, however have one more piece of advice for you if you're not so blinded by rage to follow it:

Meditate IRL.

Enjoy playing by yourself, your teenage melodrama gets old fast.

Blacula

Knight

Hyphy Train;485100 said:
Somehow I think the both of you aren`t playing around.

On your worst day you didn't rage as bad as Bile does now. Also, I hear you've calmed down a lot, w00t! :>

Lucifall

Knight

Blacula;485104 said:
On your worst day you didn't rage as bad as Bile does now. Also, I hear you've calmed down a lot, w00t! :>

I forced him. Either he would calm down or I would take his pc off his room.