UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

=[

Re: =[

No, i didn't mean red vs blue like the stupid halo shit. I meant like red team vs blue team. Some generic sides where the pvp is split evenly, so as to almost always have even sides...

The Mookington;477771 said:
No, i didn't mean red vs blue like the stupid halo shit. I meant like red team vs blue team. Some generic sides where the pvp is split evenly, so as to almost always have even sides...

I know what you meant Mistar Mook. I was referring to the post made by M1A1Blaze or whatever about Eby being Caboose.

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;477458 said:
Red vs Blue isn't funny :/

Hyphy, welcome to the boat i've been in since Kazz and z0rak left. :/

It goes deeper than that. From the looks of what player is left, all the ones we use to laugh at now call themselves the best... believe it or not, I went to another shard for a couple weeks and saw one of mother ducks lackies was there as the "best pvper" on the shard...

Weak.

John Doe;477740 said:
You're fucking pathetic, all of you, go to a XBOX live forum or something, gtfo the fuck out.

You've been around here 1/10 the time I have. Don't tell me to 'go somewhere else'

J

John Doe

a-e-i-Own-you;477969 said:
Next time you bitch about how something didn't go your way in game, I'll impolitely insinuate that you go to a 'tell-people-who-give-a-shit' forum!

I don't care how, just get the fuck out.

CrovaX-demise

Sorceror

Well, im down with the "seek for balance" on the field

tatami did this too me (by healing me while i had i dont know how many blue archers/birds/mages/and who knows whatelse) today
and later i did the same to eby

unless you're mordrid, i wont be attacking you unless it is on equal numbers

peace out

Mordrid

Sorceror

RzatheKilla;477790 said:
It goes deeper than that. From the looks of what player is left, all the ones we use to laugh at now call themselves the best... believe it or not, I went to another shard for a couple weeks and saw one of mother ducks lackies was there as the "best pvper" on the shard...

Weak.

rofl rza?

Mordrid

Sorceror

CrovaX-demise;478059 said:
unless you're mordrid, i wont be attacking you unless it is on equal numbers

peace out

wtf is that who the fuck are u and why u want my ass that bad :confused:

Tempest

Knight

Mordrid;478670 said:
wtf is that who the fuck are u and why u want my ass that bad :confused:

He`s one hell of a guy. Love the guy to death.

It takes a lot for Steed to hate someone, I wonder what the fuck you did? Lmao.

Shit, you`re a pretty good person yourself. Makes me wonder.