UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

=[

Re: =[

a-e-i-Own-you;478700 said:
Because he picked up Bile who was killing Earth Elementals in Despise? (or whatever the story is)

Mister Dank;478711 said:
Strangle it.

-Hair got in the way
-Keys layered with Dippity do
-Sister downloading Laguna Beach videos
-Cat jumped on me
-No sound card
-Bile was looking at me funny
-Weaken spammer!

CrovaX-demise

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;478673 said:
He`s one hell of a guy. Love the guy to death.

It takes a lot for Steed to hate someone, I wonder what the fuck you did? Lmao.

Shit, you`re a pretty good person yourself. Makes me wonder.

I appreciate the kind words temp :eek:

i don't even dislike (it is right?) mordrid, he never did anything against me
him and frost were the first two pvpers i met on the third time i joined demise (the period i met you and my fellows from nowadays here)

but i don't like the fact that he does not take sides
courage to assume positions and fight for them is something that i need to see on someone to respect that person

that's why i don't trash talk much, don't harrass people and like you said "It takes a lot for Steed to hate someone"
cause i don't give a joint for the side you are, as long being on that side means being honest with yourself
this i will respect

take care man

Mordrid

Sorceror

CrovaX-demise;479452 said:
I appreciate the kind words temp :eek:

i don't even dislike (it is right?) mordrid, he never did anything against me
him and frost were the first two pvpers i met on the third time i joined demise (the period i met you and my fellows from nowadays here)

but i don't like the fact that he does not take sides
courage to assume positions and fight for them is something that i need to see on someone to respect that person

that's why i don't trash talk much, don't harrass people and like you said "It takes a lot for Steed to hate someone"
cause i don't give a joint for the side you are, as long being on that side means being honest with yourself
this i will respect

take care man

Well we need to take a side for have respect these day?!!

i should join back barcode !

Mister Dank

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;484611 said:
I piss hair gel

So do you gel up your hair with your own piss, or does your scalp just naturally secrete gel as a defense mechanism to prevent you being mistaken for someone who can get the fuck up and do something with your life?

Mister Dank;484697 said:
So do you gel up your hair with your own piss, or does your scalp just naturally secrete gel as a defense mechanism to prevent you being mistaken for someone who can get the fuck up and do something with your life?

Get the fuck out of your wheelchair and do something with your life.

Hyphy Train;484818 said:
You play Hybrid?

I might be going back. Hit me up about it.

I'd break out Dismal for some 1/4 drops

Might be cool to play with Bile, he rages but he has a sense of humor