UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

4/6 chiv dexxer is it still viable

Whatever98

Squire
sorry, it just feels like no matter how strong i make it, it's never enough, which is fkin annoying.

it is so much stronger with the full suit from the new items tho (glasses, void totem, cc, etc). the different things only really become effective when you max them out, but the new items mean you actually can max them all out, and they synergize, it works fine to me. i dont see why im the only person playing it, and the xheal is a massive thing which i cant get any benefit from because no-one else uses 140 dex and bandages :/

for a standard warrior tho, it's so much stronger than what you'd expect, those last few points really make a difference because everything is balanced around having a middling suit. the class was largely forgotten when sampire took the limelight, but they have still put in items for it, and they do work
(i mean come on, i got joint 2nd place in the PvM tournament that indika won and got a darkside dye for, and there was tons of sampires, archers, etc in that.. and that was before i upgraded to fey legs to balance stats after DF, which made it alot tougher..)

the real power tho is in the artifact combo, and the resulting suit, which is why i dont get why no-one uses it and no-one wants the jewelry that matches it... it's just mental and frustrating :/
you can actually build it into a ton of things

the 140 stam gives 1.25 swing speed on weapon which can double strike (or AI) at 10% ssi (which is divine fury), and you take 1 second off the healing, dont need ssi, or +stam on any items.
in theory you shoudn't need a massive mana pool, because it's got 36lmc (max reduction for special move), 7mr, and you're leeching on hit. it's so you have a mana bar you can refill, rather than a mana bar that needs to last the whole fight - you just need enough to do 2 special moves in a row, cos you might need to... need to not spam tho, just need discipline (which i cba having) when playing it

does undead slayer work on anything in a necro form then?

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
@Dexter-LoM , @Loler machine, and @Whatever98 hijacker I have been fussing at people since I restarted a year and a half ago when, mostly loler, goes into wraith form in duels, they should be using an undead slayer, book or weapon. I guess the main problem is people don't have undead scrappers. I don't know about horrific beast(should be demon,) but wraith, lich, and vampiric forms are vulnerable to undead slayers.

sorry, it just feels like no matter how strong i make it, it's never enough.
That's just the limitation of the class. You want to talk about sampire, but it isn't the best 1v1 class. Whammy is much better. An ABC necro maybe just as effective in staying alive vs 1 mob that doesn't CE you. Shadow Striker, which doesn't have to have necro or bush, is maybe the most defensive class on the shard(you may never see this in a pvm tourney, because hiding is most likely barred for obvious reasons. ) Sampire or Whammy puts out the most damage, which when it comes to certain things matters.

@Loler , how does the life leech work for you? I know I talked to Xavier about it a few years ago and it was broken then.

Loler

Page
I dont notice the leech i do it for up to lvl 4 poison immune and mana regen :). I mean it should leech 20% of your weapon damage so if you hit for 15 you only going to heal for 2 or 3 very unnoticeable not like it is in pvm.

silvertiger

Knight
I dont notice the leech i do it for up to lvl 4 poison immune and mana regen :). I mean it should leech 20% of your weapon damage so if you hit for 15 you only going to heal for 2 or 3 very unnoticeable not like it is in pvm.
Ahh, I see. :) Yea, I don't know if it's working yet. Otherwise people might run around with vamp bat out occasionally. :)

EDIT in reply to the post below: I meant life leech in general not working. Yea, those regens are nice.

Last edited:

Loler

Page
vamp form was never used in pvp really for its leech abilities was used for the 3 mr. ?15stamregen? and lvl 4 immunity to poison. Also back on osi you could have perma trap boxes and use a lvl 1 poison dart box to remove a lethal poison so your vampiric embrace would cure it for you.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
The only guy that I know who always had slayer books on hand is MB. Also there was I believe was @EvilChild who had made a necro mage vamp duelist type of characters back then most did not have the suits that new players have. Items were rare and brsk were like 7 mil a piece.

silvertiger

Knight
There are various kvg who do as well. I'm thinking Malo for one and I was thinking chuckles, but that doesn't seem right, unless his is a weapon. @zulu2401 are you another one who keeps slayers, at least undead, in your pack? Pretty sure Indika has undead slayer in his PvP and spawner backpacks(he's very meticulous about being prepared to play the game.) I know barcode members, when I was playing, always had all six slayers in their packs, was before scrappers as well.

EDIT: also myself. :) I always carry at least undead slayer spell book. I think I have all six + bleached scrappers. An undead scrappers I would just love.

zulu2401

Squire
I do carry slayer books but never get to use my undead. It's always choke point fighting anymore the shits gettin lame.