UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

4/6 chiv dexxer is it still viable

Whatever98

Squire
that's the moral of the story really isn't it. "dont want bushido? go play somewhere else"

great... how the fuck is that not proving my goddamn point?

yeah well, it matters how you play it, that's the thing ya see. just need a bit of practice to be consistent.
i coulda won that if i'd played it better. im pretty sure anyway, like 85%
if you are so confident that you can beat loler i wll put up 150kk in artifacts vs your castle over a duel with him. how many duels in a row does he have to beat you for you to accept?

Whatever98

Squire
Why don't you like bushido ?

cos it changes the whole character. bushido would make no difference except slightly higher damage if im not gonna also change a shit ton of other stuff, and then it's not the same character anymore. what the argument is, is whether or not that other character is viable, which actually IS the threads topic.

if you are so confident that you can beat loler i wll put up 150kk in artifacts vs your castle over a duel with him. how many duels in a row does he have to beat you for you to accept?

make it 1500kk and you might have a deal

cos it changes the whole character. bushido would make no difference except slightly higher damage if im not gonna also change a shit ton of other stuff, and then it's not the same character anymore
make it 1500kk and you might have a deal

5 duels? loler has to win all 5 for me to get castle or if you win 1 i give you my stuff?

Whatever98

Squire
5 duels? loler has to win all 5 for me to get castle or if you win 1 i give you my stuff?
not ready yet dude, be patient, i am in no rush to pvp. i would need to be practiced to gamble on it, and i probably wouldn't then anyway cos it's a daft thing to gamble on

well actually no it's not a daft thing to gamble on, but it is daft to gamble things that aren't expendable, in general. that's how you end up homeless and shit lol, and you guys are callin me stupid..? -_-

i dont want/need your stuff anyway, what would i spend it on? my character is pretty much finished. which is why it's ridiculous that it's not as tough in pvm as some shitty weak sampire that's just read a guide and got 3 items. broken ass noob class

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
tell ya what, i'll accept if he's not allowed to use UO steam to play the game for him :p

i wanna fight loler not some script, which he probably didn't even fkin write anyway.. pfft.. where do you guys get off, jesus christ..

thats the thing tho ya see, i dont have to beat you, i have to beat your script. which i will, when i feel like it.

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
i find it ironic that uo is such a realistic microcosm of society, that as with society, it's the players that ruin it ^^

Loler

Page
So is that i no? I havent played without steam in so long dont know if I could. Id have to download razor and reset hotkeys and everything.

Whatever98

Squire
dude im 95% sure i'd win, but im not willing to gamble on 5% of losing my castle, it's that simple

it's not worth the gamble even at 95% odds, cos i dont really care about money, and i do care about having a castle? so yeah it's a no, what has that got to do with anything? -_-'

dude im 95% sure i'd win, but im not willing to gamble on 5% of losing my castle, it's that simple

it's not worth the gamble even at 95% odds, cos i dont really care about money, and i do care about having a castle?
put up something else of decent value and ill match it?

Whatever98

Squire
why?

i'll come duel when i can be arsed, just be patient. if i can be arsed anyway... you dont exactly make it sound fun and appealing -_-

my penis is too large to be goaded lol

Whatever98

Squire
this is the thing again tho, because i only need 1 character, i dont need an insane amount of gold. i literally dont need anything in the game. how is this bad?

> sorry to the sampires for the dis, but it's fucking annoying, and so frustrating. killing people in pvp is not enough to satisfy me cos im not a pvper at the end of the day, but i dont want to change character.
you really have to compare me with indika to get equivalent gear, and pvm seems sooo easy for even a shit sampire... *sigh* it's fucking annoying

and for the love of god, i wish you people would listen to me when i say getting bushido will make NO DIFFERENCE to the survivability of the build, and THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOU HAVE TO BACK. it would be a waste of 50 skill points just to get a ton of damage which will do nothing. unless i change healing as well, and then there's no point having x y and z, and the whole character changes

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
your gear is trash sorry to say. you have a couple good pieces but the general part of your suit is trash.
what are you talking about, i've got everything you can possibly get -_-

you're just doing my nut in now, piss off lol

GMs have probably seen the thread anyway, and you'll probably find yourself in a pit with me next time i show up, so i'll be seein ya bruv ;)