UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

4/6 chiv dexxer is it still viable

Whatever98

Squire
well there you are wrong ;)

and i'll get around to demoing that too :p
right now im trying to make a case for the pvm part. notice how the dragons and shit DO actually die. not that anyone seems to give a shit about that, cos oh noes, you have to actually play it.

you're all just trying to bury the fact bushido is broken by spamming comments -_-
cos you know im right, and you know if they changed it, it would fuck up most of the pvm warriors around. it wouldn't fuck them up really, it'd just make them actually in line with the rest of the game - which to you is fucking them up, because you dont actually want to play the game, you just want to get the items -_-

which is the fucking cancer of this game, greedy twats that wanna get the stuff without the effort. in whatever form that takes.

Last edited:

Loler

Page
Busido isnt broken its working as intended. If you want to talk about a broken mechanic talk about 120 parry with 45 dci. The game wasnt built around 120 parry and 45 dci in pvm thats a broken mechanic. How can you dodge so many attacks at once? And then add hit lower attack? How can you hit lower attack and hit lower defense a monster that has 0 hci and dci it isnt fair. This mechanic should be remove. And while we are at it, why can a tamers pet tank monsters you dont think all the monsters are stupid enough to get stuck on the tamer pet and never go for the tamer? Thats broken. And while we're at it who invented magery? That shits broken being able to teleport heal cast summons?

Your arguments are stupid as are you give up.

Whatever98

Squire
it is a duelist character really :/
i dont like this fact, but that is the only thing it's actually exceptionally good for

Whatever98

Squire
loller was in the other pit at the time, so cant really blame him for not getting why it works. but i will post a video at some point, i just dont actually like pvp much :/

Whatever98

Squire
I was the one who beat you. I watched your entire duel with magepoint. He sucks.
yeah well, it matters how you play it, that's the thing ya see. just need a bit of practice to be consistent.
i coulda won that if i'd played it better. im pretty sure anyway, like 85%

Whatever98

Squire
i will, i just wish i didn't have to, im kinda retired from the game in a way, i dont actually hunt anymore tbh, not like i used to. i play it for the maths and events now, i need some young buck that wants to kick ass to use what i've built tho lol

unfortunately have to do it myself -_-'
it's still fun tho when like there's a red gate at the shoppin mall, and some cheeky git tryin to kill people on the other side, you end up chasing them halfway across the map lol. until his guild comes to help anyway -_-'

and i know they're weak, but im killin them like they're mongbats

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
your dexxer will never kill me. that's just a fact, dont need practice for that.

i would kill your dexxer. hands down, no competition. mages tho, that's a different story.

silvertiger

Knight
The only thing broken is your mind. Life leech works as intended. Except when you die and still manage to leech life. The numbers are 20% life leech for most sampire or 50% life leech for whammy's. Life leech doesn't work properly in PvP, so life leech is broken you're right. It sounds to me you just want to play a pre-aos server. Shields are used a lot, just not with Bushido (I don't see why you are crying since you don't use one. ) To cry about legit pvm is worse than crying about PvP and that's pretty bad by itself. You are trying to play it like you are the only one playing without aos skills. That's just incorrect. The only difference is that you want to accuse people of cheating, when there's no one cheating or exploiting (anymore, too bad can't soulstone necro off anymore. :'( ) It has nothing to do with that's all anyone plays. I'm pretty sure that the main developers of Demise don't even play the game. I'm done with this thread that you hijacked and rehijacked. Have a nice day.

Whatever98

Squire
The only thing broken is your mind. Life leech works as intended. Except when you die and still manage to leech life. The numbers are 20% life leech for most sampire or 50% life leech for whammy's. Life leech doesn't work properly in PvP, so life leech is broken you're right. It sounds to me you just want to play a pre-aos server. Shields are used a lot, just not with Bushido (I don't see why you are crying since you don't use one. ) To cry about legit pvm is worse than crying about PvP and that's pretty bad by itself. You are trying to play it like you are the only one playing without aos skills. That's just incorrect. The only difference is that you want to accuse people of cheating, when there's no one cheating or exploiting (anymore, too bad can't soulstone necro off anymore. :'( ) It has nothing to do with that's all anyone plays. I'm pretty sure that the main developers of Demise don't even play the game. I'm done with this thread that you hijacked and rehijacked. Have a nice day.

well the thread's dead within 2 replies anyway, and is just mixed responses.. this is actually looking at how it all works..
yeah life leech gets 20%, or 50%, right. you NEED silly damage for that to be enough, plus it's proccin 100% of the time? i dunno.. but get your facts straight, AOS is chivalry and necro, SE is bushido, and you need the ML artifacts to make the build. sampire is just out of whack on the balancing.

there's another point, mana leech at 50% will leech 50% of the damage you do, 50% of the time. life leech apparently doesn't work like that... pfft..