UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Stranger in Brit

Re: A Stranger in Brit

I'm sure the stranger will remain a stranger. Much likely he turned in AW food near a level 6 T-spawn.

Just realized that IDOC bakery finally collapsed

Kiluad

Sorceror

This is way to confusing, anyone have a backlog of whats happened? cause i found the huge house ( cathedral ?) with a couple recurring characters... are they part of this? are there parts of old stories lingering around? can someone pick up from this point and do it?

there's a few odd places around, the door that needs a montra to open, the water way, the cathedral er whatever it's called. are they are they all tied together..

ne14pic

Sorceror

well the ghost was named the ghost of a prisoner of a miner, now its just the ghost of a prisoner. someone said it use to be an osi quest which maybe pzs added it when changing the spawns. i can get him to talk at all so maybe it was an old quest. as for the cathedral is it out over the water? if so its the citadel of the darked sky which is from an old quest. you can start whenever you wish i could use all the help i can get figuring out LC's plot lines

Kiluad

Sorceror

Thanks,

I know people can start whenever, but knowing what's a clue for this and what's part of old story quests is confusing me, so i just stopped. or even what's simply been added to the server outside of the storyline quests, and yeah i was talking bout the citadel.

what's with the place outside of luna that needs a mantra to open? when i ran into that a long time ago, i googled and googled and goggled some more, but i couldn't find one site talking about it, let alone these forums.

Sonntag

Sorceror

The gate north of Luna goes to the Alerion shrine quest location. Was completed some time ago. There should be a thread here still somewhere.

3 merchants have been found 1st picture is in skara brae on mainland. 2nd is on road from west gate of trinsic and 3rd was on south island of jhelom. Not sure there may be more out there.
View attachment 13177

Attachments

• quest merchant all.jpg
    quest merchant all.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 179

Vis

Wanderer

I found a book in a bookshelf of blackthorns library entitled " The Bold Stranger" ...i was unable to read it but am searching for a copy in feluca to steal on my theif

ne14pic

Sorceror

i thought that might have been something too but a guildy has a copy of that book

The dead miners family have been found. It is a good run directly east from east from despise(trammel) Razor coord :- 46N, 23E they do say more but grave is the keyword.

View attachment 13306

Attachments

• quest tailors.JPG
    quest tailors.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 303

Please Please i am so stuck on this quest now and im going slightly insane now. ahhhhhhpjslifjslkfhl see im talking jibberish now :(

Alvin D.

Sorceror

this is a crazy quest with no real meaning to it. it is pointless and if you like reading storys go right ahead. I prefer to kill reds not chase computer npcs to hear what they have to say. I think this is just freakin silly.

hugoboss

Sorceror

Alvin D.;573585 said:
this is a crazy quest with no real meaning to it. it is pointless and if you like reading storys go right ahead. I prefer to kill reds not chase computer npcs to hear what they have to say. I think this is just freakin silly.

each unto their own.. you can post with regards to your area of preference (as indicated in your quoted post) in any of the existing, soon-to-be Lich Lorded rant-emo dump threads or as the GMs suggest (and I am with them on this), on SoRaged.com...

if you have clues that may be helpful in progressing the story arc, or are in genuine need of updates / assistance with the quest, by all means, let's discuss it here with those who share the same keen interest and who have contributed time and effort in playing it out.

Quoth

Wanderer

Don't know if this is related to this storyline, but I found a tent with an odd npc today while running around randomly.
Located short bit north-west of Trinsic, just follow the road towards Brit and you'll see it.

Quoth

Wanderer

Not sure what title the npc had, but I couldn't buy anything from it at least.
Just happened to stumble upon it on one of my journeys and thought I might mention it here in case it was related.
Never seen it before.

Murilove

Sorceror

I found the npc that appears in one of the videos (the guy who talks to the stranger by the window)
He is in Britain next to the docks. He's name is A Local Resident.
He said he was hit in the head and someone took his money away...