UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Stranger in Brit

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: A Stranger in Brit

The unamed ones seem to have left brit cemetary.
Maybe we won't see them again?

Sundoom

Sorceror

It seems that everyone has run out of clues for this event. Unless there's a hint to be given...

Belldandy

Sorceror

there was atrail fo gold coins from the grave that leads out of the graveyard... all ive found

Well, I organized a group to lure the stranger and to capture him with an ambush.
The idea was good... and worked! But we lured the wrong person! :p

Attachments

• luring1.jpg
    luring1.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 242
  • luring2.jpg
    luring2.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 240
  • luring3.jpg
    luring3.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 244

It's ok now the firefighters arrived and put the fire out but im afraid someone was not so lucky.:(
View attachment 11495

The town crier is now shouting Lempkas baked goods burned. Arson still at large!

Attachments

• bakery2.JPG
    bakery2.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 213

*sniff* pity... I will miss their cookies...

Well, we have to search for clues. Someone has identified the place in the video? It should be a inn with a bulletin board and near a town crier. If you look with attention, at the end there is someone outside that says "I have no news this time".

The place in the video is the inn beside brit bank. There is a gold coin on the floor next to the spitton near the window in the video, im not sure if this was there before or has any significance to the story. :)