UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Stranger in Brit

D-Nox

Knight
Re: A Stranger in Brit

i walked around the whole city and couldnt see anything new...
did you guys had any progress?

hellwina

Sorceror

D-Nox;481977 said:
i walked around the whole city and couldnt see anything new...
did you guys had any progress?

I haven't found anything yet, I'm about to go out and search some more for a bit now.

Bile

Knight

I didn't read the previous post, but there is a Caravan, in shambles, on the road leading in/out of the Britain Mountain Pass, could it be the same Caravan from the Barruka quest, that was South from Brit xroads?

hellwina

Sorceror

I'm killing a few of the unamed one's at brit graveyard to see if they drop any clues as to who they might be. Nothing so far.

kyozame

Wanderer

I dont know if I'm crazy or if this has anything to do with this, but I went CSI on the crime scenes of these places looking for any extra clues didnt find anything except these interesting teleport sprites that keep recurring. I tried to check any consistencies with time, I found sometimes :55 second mark one puff came up quite often for about 4-5 successions then dissapeared. I didnt find any relevant consistencies with the puffs tho.

Let me know if I am crossing over onto a different quest's story line.

I've so far tried revealing or several chat commands like "crime" "stranger" etc.

Note:: I am pretty sure I am crazy now, I started staring at it again and I havent seen the puffs, I checked to make sure it wasnt a client glitch by loading a second client and bringing him to spot, I saw them on both accoutns from two seperate persepctives.... maybe its glitch from house teleporters? I have no idea... :/ sorry if this is a dead end finding.

Attachments

• asdf.JPG
    asdf.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 210

Lady Teela

Wanderer

I saw those same poofs in that same spot 2 days ago. I thought I was seeing stuff as I hung out in that spot and didn't see anything else for quite some time. Perhaps this is just someone training ninjitsu.....?

hellwina

Sorceror

Lady Teela;489847 said:
I saw those same poofs in that same spot 2 days ago. I thought I was seeing stuff as I hung out in that spot and didn't see anything else for quite some time. Perhaps this is just someone training ninjitsu.....?

Yes, more than likely.

I've lost count of the number of unamed one's I've killed at Brit Graveyard, still no clues as to who they are or who they work for.

kyozame

Wanderer

Wouldnt the act of me casting reveal on those spots uncover anybody training ninjitsu? I highly doubt its player created. I know there is a guy near that point training stealth/hiding while macroing tailor BOD collection. I thought it might be him but i saw he was nowhere near that spot.

If it was somone training ninj. it would be more consistent with time and order between A-B-C but it was all random.

EDIT::

I just tested it, reveal would have revealed anybody in stealth/hiding mode. Ninjitsu's shadow jump does leave that poof but obviously if it was somebody training there would have been a person when i revealed.

kyozame

Wanderer

TTB Police were examining the cementary when Belldandy ran into this grave. I checked Fel facet, this up-dug grave does not correspond. Apparently someone freshly dug up an unmarked grave in the cemetary and a trail of gold can be distinguished to be leading towards Brit.

So far we've seen a merchant raided and robbed, robbery at the jewelers, death threats at elfish kin, a local civilian mugged in the night, and now a grave robbery and appearance of strange robed men wandering the NW forest. Considering that the first appearance of this strange man scouting around the wealth of our Lord British's castle they might be planning to rob the great castle itself of its precious assets. Patrols are off, meaning our security is down and the theives are taking advantage of that.

What do you guys think?? Maybe they're planning to pull an Ocean's 11 on Castle British?

Attachments

• GRAVE.JPG
    GRAVE.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 165