UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Stranger in Brit

Re: A Stranger in Brit

Have just been up to the thief camp in the mountains in brit and the thieves appear to have gone. Maybe they have been busy setting fires?

well, we are in a dead end.
The matter is we still don't have a clue about who is the stranger and what is his purpose.

About gold coins: he stole coins from the Local Resident... but what meaning they have? He lose coins while running or he use them as signal?
He also showed himself as interested in Britain's government, then happened things about the grave, the jewelry, the resident, and at the elven bakery. Why? Is he trying to unstabilize Britain's peace? And for which purpose? What will be his reward if, in the worst case, the military law will be applied?

I also think we have to understand more about gold coins, I don't know why but I have the suspect gold come *from* the grave... I mean, could the stranger be an undead (maybe a lich in disguise) raging for revenge (for what??)?

Undead or not, he is acting meditating really well about his actions, hence I suspect he is a man of knowledge, maybe a powerful mage.

Other ideas? :)

hehe ;)

First I tried to place biscuits on the road, now I'm thinking to do the same with gold coins.
This time I will not follow LC's suggestion to do it with ale bottles... I don't want to imagine who I could lure :p

hugoboss

Sorceror

osd_daedalus;518372 said:
hehe ;)

First I tried to place biscuits on the road, now I'm thinking to do the same with gold coins.
This time I will not follow LC's suggestion to do it with ale bottles... I don't want to imagine who I could lure :p

Ferris? :rolleyes:

No, she said me someone I don't remember well... but I remember it is not Ferris.
For the truth I don't remember also if it was a staff member...

My idea could be something like this: to show him my meaning of "city disorder" ;)

Attachments

• Daedalus_2-21_20.57.jpg
    Daedalus_2-21_20.57.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 405

Lady Rhoda Horsey;518816 said:
Do you think this might work?? hehe

We should see the effect ;) I prefer to avoid cookies and ale this time: I don't want to risk again to be jailed for GM Aggressing :rolleyes: