UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About pvp!

Re: About pvp!

Buiu said:
we ll be happy to get ganked by u and ur group at despise, buccs or other places, even brit gate!
But plz come out and fight!
Dont stay only spamming guards to destroy the rest of the pvp.

I do hate to agree with that douche bag, but people who usually gank'alot can't complain about it really =S

Besides the fact that i use my red only on SW because theres always a blues gank bang group in that strange circle of stones where they feel pretty invincible (and when they go out alone, they usually die fast), gank is pretty much a part of the game. Its doesnt make it any less despicable tho...

But you can always gather some 5 or 6 friends who can cast explosion and pwn them inside gz.

Pyren Blaze

Wanderer

No new blood is what is killing PvP here right. Okay lets go thru the line of thought for a new guy, like me.

Go PvP at BM (no not hugging GZ and sure no house sitting) die...alot.

Okay what scrolls? I need to be scrolled? Okay lets do that get a couple of irl friends and go spawning. What get raided EVERY time I have been out, come on guys let me get the ability to fight before I die.

I don't know if I am the exception to the rule and maybe I'm just not getting it but I for one am getting frustrated and near ready to move on because I feel like I can't even get into the game. I don't mind dieing because I suck. That fine how else will I learn? But losing because i can't get what seems to be "basic" equipment, that's lame.

No flames from Zen guys I've actually had a couple of you notice I was new and leave me alone.

Mister Dank

Knight

I would suggest making a new thread in the guilds section. Go over your strengths and weaknesses, what you expect to get out of the guild and what you can offer. List your previous experience and things of that nature. You'll probably get a better response than posting in this thread.

lordwolfx

Knight

theres a new post about "PVP IS RUINED" like every week...

this attitude hasent changed since Beta ended (Karma/reputation changes lol)

Pyren Blaze;434642 said:
No new blood is what is killing PvP here right. Okay lets go thru the line of thought for a new guy, like me.

Go PvP at BM (no not hugging GZ and sure no house sitting) die...alot.

Okay what scrolls? I need to be scrolled? Okay lets do that get a couple of irl friends and go spawning. What get raided EVERY time I have been out, come on guys let me get the ability to fight before I die.

I don't know if I am the exception to the rule and maybe I'm just not getting it but I for one am getting frustrated and near ready to move on because I feel like I can't even get into the game. I don't mind dieing because I suck. That fine how else will I learn? But losing because i can't get what seems to be "basic" equipment, that's lame.

No flames from Zen guys I've actually had a couple of you notice I was new and leave me alone.

what you need to do is do spawns in t2a (lost lands) and get ps there. most of the time ppl arent scouting those areas for spawns to raid. otherwise get into a guild that will notice your potential and help you out getting PS so you can be an effective force in the pvp realm

hickman48

Knight

We place house to fight like men :D

edit befor i get flamed i have never ran to a house to hide or called guards and i would give anyone if they could prove i did all my shit in game

Sintoo

Sorceror

Borrow me a HoM, 2/6, 100 LRC leaving the torso open then I'll come PvP
with you until the cows come home.

I'm pretty busy during these months so I don't really have any chance to be back.

And even if I'm back after read this thread I reckon I'll be ganked very soon.

So sad real pvp is dead here.

NonhumSub-Demise;437526 said:
I'm pretty busy during these months so I don't really have any chance to be back.

And even if I'm back after read this thread I reckon I'll be ganked very soon.

So sad real pvp is dead here.

I'd toss you heals, Boheme