UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About pvp!

Re: About pvp!

Let me do my share on the PvP thread, like an UO pro.

OHMYGODZORZI1337UN00BKTHXBB

ZOMFGUHACKUGANK1X1IGOFORUMNOWANDSAYSHITBOUTTHISLOLUSCREWEDNOW

Blacula

Knight

Ageless Venomous;449667 said:
Let me do my share on the PvP thread, like an UO pro.

OHMYGODZORZI1337UN00BKTHXBB

ZOMFGUHACKUGANK1X1IGOFORUMNOWANDSAYSHITBOUTTHISLOLUSCREWEDNOW

Excusemesirbutyourspacebarappearstohavebeenbroken!

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

Buiu;391115 said:
Tell me one thing... when u loged in today in server wars, how much Pk did u see?
2? 3? 4?
Ask some old peoples about server wars when E., Gunz, NME was around...
Guild Warz?
Tell me just one guild that ll accept a invite ? All those blues guild that stay in mg ganking and spamming guard´s ll not accept.
gunz,zen and barcode r pk´s guild, so there s no motive to do that!
Man, u have a bad idea from felluca...
YOU must join a guild or create urs but there s a point... u must to be a good leader to create a guild cuz there s a bunch of peoples that only join to Afk kill or scam and it s hard to find members taht acctually want to fight.

"As long as there are just ganks and fights remain uninteresting, nobody will bother. If you split up and maybe fight with more even numbers in non-large scale battles, I'll go back to Fel and be happy to fight you. As long as Fel is nothing bug trashtalking ganksquads, there's no point in it. It's not fun. It's not interesting. It's not PvP."

Welcome to fell!!
If u want 1x1 go chaos... peoples ll be happy to fight u there!
Split up? r u crazy? U think that guilds that r here for more than 1 year togheter or even more must split up cuz u dont have ur own group?
Create one with ur friends and fight there s no secret!
Trash talk? Gank? WELCOME TO FELLUCA!
we ll be happy to get ganked by u and ur group at despise, buccs or other places, even brit gate!
But plz come out and fight!
Dont stay only spamming guards to destroy the rest of the pvp.

im going to make my own guild as i did on the other shard. i was alone in my guild and declared war to all other guilds and some of them acepted its was awsome|! but im still at training my char and trying to get better gear coz run with shit i dont want.. like that u cant do maximal damage :(

FroSPAWNzeN;458916 said:
im going to make my own guild as i did on the other shard. i was alone in my guild and declared war to all other guilds and some of them acepted its was awsome|! but im still at training my char and trying to get better gear coz run with shit i dont want.. like that u cant do maximal damage :(

I look forward to this guy being prepared, and ready. :)

J

John Doe

ParagonDancer;459005 said:
You'll put my what down? I am unfortunately not in possession of "down." Something is missing here...

Much better.