UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Attended/Unattended Macroing

Zenithia

Wanderer
I see everything I say is getting twisted and bent out of shape. So many things to respond to. I am not even gonna bother. Fine i'm guilty i'm sorry to all in the demise community I take my punishment. I'm packing up my shop. Maybe I will come back in a few months and see if something has come of this besides more animosity and hate. I posted this to help separate the true afk gatherers who I hate as much as most of you. From the ones abiding by the rules. I will post the rules here.
No unattended gathering.

This applies to everything, not just resources. In particular, it includes:
Mining, fishing, lumberjacking
Turning in or collecting BODs
Buying from or selling to NPC vendors
Taming
Looting, farming Doom artifacts, minor artifacts, lesser Treasures of Tokuno
House placement
IDOC scavenging
Collecting quest rewards
Unattended gathering results in jail time and any ill-gotten goods will be deleted.

Multi-clienting
Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.

Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different clients.

Alternate characters may be kept close, unautomated, for resurrection.
Nobody can pay attention to more than one client at a time regardless of how you setup your game screens and monitors. You focus on one thing at a time. So why even allow it then? (besides the obvious vendor gating) Also why only name combat as the only way you can't use multiple clients? That tells me multi-client gathering is legal. Either the rules need to be defined more clearly or something else needs to be done. Ten years on osi, essentially doing the same thing with uoassist and I never even seen a gm appear near me unless I paged them. Just over 3 months here...Jail. Well this will be my final post good luck to you all and again sorry. Maybe ill see you all in a few months. Don't let this thread die it deserves serious discussion. Also Thank you to the staff for your hard work.

raveX

Page
I see everything I say is getting twisted and bent out of shape. ... I'm packing up my shop. Maybe I will come back in a few months and see if something has come of this besides more animosity and hate.... Well this will be my final post

You need to have thicker skin than that if you want to post on any forum. I bet you would get the same level of 'hate' (if not worse) from a My Little Pony forum dominated by 6 year old gurlz.

Who cares that SCV thinks you are a criminal and should be put to death (literally). Bama doesn't care, he is just gonna murder you in-game and not IRL. Why are you going to let a few opinions on the forums make you quit the game, or at least this server? A lot of the posts agreed with you that a change in GM protocol would be great, but you apparently only see the few that are anti-you and are now pouting.

You had 4 minutes, you didn't respond...move on, be more careful next time. Most of us, myself included, won't hold it against you.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Whether you directly pull the trigger or not, it is still murder. ;) Regardless, I completely support your actions.

I have protection cast
My macro casts invisibility when I have a less than full hit points
I lost connection
Since the update where your pet will auto stable if you log out/lose connection many AFK resource gatherers have died because these elementals look for other targets in the area.
Nothing I can do about their AI

( I'm sticking to that story)

Two Wolves

Knight

I remember the multi-client rule coming about, having to do with working spawns that give rewards and pvp exploit/grips. Now I see that the wording of the rules has unattended and multi-client separated, but they use the term combat instead of pvp. This is very clever, as all reward drops involve pvm combat, so the term combat covers both spawns and pvp.

It does not seem like making scrolls, taming and lumberjacking at the same time would be against the rules as stated, as long as you can respond on every character.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Well Snow (Rustina Mizel) learned to gather in the guard zone in Minoc
M Ledbetter_7-7_10.48.jpg

How many deaths before "guards" is added to the script?
M Ledbetter_7-7_10.57.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress
8 minutes that is the time limit.
After 8 minutes you should be considered AFK
Even after 8 minutes this person just thought his script just stopped so he restarted it
Where exactly is that bank?
M Ledbetter_7-7_14.19.jpgM Ledbetter_7-7_14.24.jpgM Ledbetter_7-7_14.25.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress
This one I feel bad about....................

M Ledbetter_7-7_14.53.jpg

...............he reported me right after the criminal timer expired (he was under the 4 minute timer)

Bama

Bug Huntress
I guess this guy isn't AFK he just can't see what's going on because of all the spam from his macro
Beetle is dying must be the spam
M Ledbetter_7-21_13.04.jpg

Beetle is dead he is being attacked and almost dead (still mining though) must be the spam
M Ledbetter_7-21_13.04-3.jpg

Beetle dead Miner dead (stuff not insured) still could be the spam
M Ledbetter_7-21_13.04-5.jpg

Beetle gone Miner's corpse turned to bones (7 minutes) has to be the spam
M Ledbetter_7-21_13.11.jpg

Bones gone Ghost has not moved. I stayed to rez him so he could get his stuff (and to tell him his beetle went wild and attacked him).
Probably it is the spam not letting him see what just happened
M Ledbetter_7-21_13.18.jpg