UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Attended/Unattended Macroing

Bama

Bug Huntress
AFK?
Semi AFK?
Dual Client?
Feur D Channel dies to an elemental never once moving while being attacked
A few minutes after, he looks over to his other client and sees a ghost
He runs out of the cave
While he (Feur) switches clients Yomi recalls in to do his semi afk mining and dies to the same elemental
Belen (Feur's other character) now recalls in to rez Feur his other character but before he does rez him he kills the elemental
Loots Yomi's corpse and places all the stuff ( shovels tinker tools) on the ground
Yomi recalls back in to get his stuff but...............
Belen has put 2+2 together and came up with 5
So he kills Yomi thinking that Yomi killed his AFK miner Feur by digging up an elemental (journals are your friend)
Yomi leaves to get rez'ed and comes back
They proceed to talk about their scripts and Yomi tells Belen how his script has mined 44K ingots in 4 hours and 10 minutes (10K and hour not bad)
I don't think Belen is impressed because they both run the same script
The one where they cast recall or sacred journey but hide instead and wait a few seconds before they show and keep mining in the same place
Yomi tells Belen he will add "find elemental" to the script
I make a mental note to release dragons in there
M Ledbetter_7-22_08.02.jpg
M Ledbetter_7-22_08.08.jpgM Ledbetter_7-22_08.12.jpg

Citrus

Sorceror
That's quite a impressive ingot haul, i have only managed to gather 30k maybe 40k ingots max, the whole time i have been back here to demise.

But then i probably don't mine as much as them.

Bama

Bug Huntress
That's quite a impressive ingot haul, i have only managed to gather 30k maybe 40k ingots max, the whole time i have been back here to demise.

But then i probably don't mine as much as them.

Even if you did use the same script as they do but you are attended after an hour you will want to poke yourself in the eyes with a sharp object
But if you are running a script unattended......................

This is just too funny they die and go right back at it and why not?
Same old shit
Dead
Wait a few minutes for the guy to check on his miner
And here he comes
M Ledbetter_7-22_10.31-5.jpg
M Ledbetter_7-22_10.36.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress
To the person (right like there is only one person doing this) who is running UOSteam with EASYUO to AFK collect resets
Your script is messing up on 1 of your characters
Instead of dropping the bods into your bod books
It's been dropping the bods on the ground all day

M Ledbetter_7-22_11.30.jpgM Ledbetter_7-22_11.30-1.jpg

I still had 17 more minutes to wait for mine

M Ledbetter_7-22_11.31.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress
She ......... but anyway
..............Hey "Satan Himself" want to know what a dead give away is that you are using 4 accounts to hand in your resets?
You fill the trash barrel faster than I can take the items out but you are the one with a cool down timer not me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

M Ledbetter_7-20_08.43.jpgM Ledbetter_7-20_08.43-1.jpgM Ledbetter_7-20_08.43-2.jpgM Ledbetter_7-20_08.43-3.jpg

Citrus

Sorceror
I have seen bods on the ground like that, i just assumed people didn't want them and threw them down there on purpose.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Yes I know the "if you don't want to be rez killed don't take the rez" but good to see Hz Reds killing AFK miners

Attachments

• M Ledbetter_7-22_12.10-1.jpg
    M Ledbetter_7-22_12.10-1.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 23
  • M Ledbetter_7-22_12.10-3.jpg
    M Ledbetter_7-22_12.10-3.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 21
  • M Ledbetter_7-22_12.11.jpg
    M Ledbetter_7-22_12.11.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: SCV

Bama

Bug Huntress
I have seen bods on the ground like that, i just assumed people didn't want them and threw them down there on purpose.

Those are elf reset bods that's what people buy
If they were bods that they got from turning in bods they would have dropped them by the NPC's (if they didn't want them)

Bama

Bug Huntress
You might say he was coming to kill me but this Red has come to this place before to kill miners
M Ledbetter_7-7_15.10.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress

Those are elf reset bods that's what people buy
If they were bods that they got from turning in bods they would have dropped them by the NPC's (if they didn't want them)

Timing is everything it is the 2nd character that logs in after this one

Also notice my buddy Fuer has made a "guards" macro but he would be better off learning where the "you are under/you have left the protection........."

M Ledbetter_7-22_12.25.jpg

j_monroy

Squire
want to know what a dead give away is that you are using 4 accounts to hand in your resets?

Is it not allowed to turn in with 4 accounts? Not trying to be nitpicky with your persistent catches, but I was wondering if your claim is that he was doing it unattended, or that he was turning in with 4 accounts. Please let me know.

Supercreep

Sorceror
Also notice my buddy Fuer has made a "guards" macro but he would be better off learning where the "you are under/you have left the protection........."

OK Bama found your buddy Fuer a bit ago.

In case you are wondering, that is "guards guards guards guards..." in ghost talk.

No guards came to help though :(

Bama

Bug Huntress
Right on time.............
The macro calls for the character to hide before it logs out
This account/accounts has/have been collecting bods hidden but that 1 character keeps dropping the bods to the ground LOL

Oshawa_7-22_15.30.jpgOshawa_7-22_15.30-1.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress
tick ..... tick...... tick ...
Bottom of the hour the world saves are adding up
1 minute later than the last few times
Katie Ka-Boom_7-22_16.31.jpgKatie Ka-Boom_7-22_16.31-1.jpg