UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Attended/Unattended Macroing

SCV

Wanderer
Thank you Bama for your outstanding dedication, you are a true Champion in this endless war against afk gathering.

Bama

Bug Huntress
My Buddy Soy Minero who you may remember from earlier AFK gathering deaths
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/554672/page-4#post-4065476
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/554672/page-4#post-4065634
Is AFK gathering somewhere else (I wish I knew where)
It seems these AFK gathering players do know the rules (or atleast what they think are the rules)
They can gather resources unattended and they will page on you (but not with the character that is gathering resources) if you happen to be doing your banking stuff on their recall spot.
Swarkof (wow another member of the (MoB) guild same as Fuer D Channel's character Belen) is very upset and has sent in a page.I don't know why but he said he did
M Ledbetter_7-25_05.28.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress
No not even close
They are named after a town in Livingston County, Kentucky
(Same as your family MB)
War Eagle

Last edited:

deathviper

Sorceror
She ......... but anyway
..............Hey "Satan Himself" want to know what a dead give away is that you are using 4 accounts to hand in your resets?
You fill the trash barrel faster than I can take the items out but you are the one with a cool down timer not me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are correct I was turning in BODs on four characters which is allowed. If you would have bothered to speak to me I would have responded. I saw you leave and come back a couple times to trash bin but you never said a word to me.

I have a 42 inch TV sitting four feet from me divided into 4 sections to make things easier.

So, if you are trying to say I was afk you are way out of the ballpark since you never said a word to me. You might want to get your facts straight before you start posting BS about people being afk.

mytilus

Sorceror
You are correct I was turning in BODs on four characters which is allowed. If you would have bothered to speak to me I would have responded. I saw you leave and come back a couple times to trash bin but you never said a word to me.

I have a 42 inch TV sitting four feet from me divided into 4 sections to make things easier.

So, if you are trying to say I was afk you are way out of the ballpark since you never said a word to me. You might want to get your facts straight before you start posting BS about people being afk.

Maybe you could make a citizens arrest for general harassment. Then I feel you should seek monetary compensation for the defamation of character that was caused by this smear campaign.

j_monroy

Squire
[Unfortunately.ut: 4080496, member: 156218"]That doesn't necessarily mean he's afk Bama you should know better :p[/QUOTE]

There's no definitive way to prove someone is afk unfortunately. I was there too, saw the script spamming "Johan stay" twice every 8-10 seconds. The tailor was lured away, yet the script kept running for an hour. Either way, even gm's can't prove you are afk, hey can only punish you for not responding.

mytilus

Sorceror
ZOMG!

Reactions: MB

j_monroy

Squire

The difference she is showing is that the guy was running the same script you are, but with the tailor too far away for that to work. When the tailor is not nearby, you can't drop your bod onto them, meaning you will get the "An offer may be available in about 360 minutes" message instead of getting a new bod. The script only works if the designated tailor is near you.

Bama

Bug Huntress
You need to hi light that we were in a party
I was trying to get your attention like I did last week to sell you some stuff
So how many Jim's did you and your daughter collect?

John

Demise Staff Member
If you think people are AFKing resources, feel free to page in game to have them checked on. I wouldn't spend too much time worrying over it though as I can assure you these things are checked regularly. Anyone who has spent any substantial amount of time AFK resource gathering has found themselves behind bars with escalating ban durations. You would be amazed at how many bathroom breaks are taken just before I start to check on people.

Yaz

Squire
If you think people are AFKing resources, feel free to page in game to have them checked on. I wouldn't spend too much time worrying over it though as I can assure you these things are checked regularly. Anyone who has spent any substantial amount of time AFK resource gathering has found themselves behind bars with escalating ban durations. You would be amazed at how many bathroom breaks are taken just before I start to check on people.

Tell them to invest in one of these

mytilus

Sorceror
You need to hi light that we were in a party
I was trying to get your attention like I did last week to sell you some stuff
So how many Jim's did you and your daughter collect?
Just assumed that was what you were up to based on your other recent posts, maybe i can use some of that spray in your avatar....

And in light of the other posts this works pretty well too =]

Reactions: Diz