UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best, most famous guilds of Hybrid's History?

I would say >I<, CK6 bunch of cheaters, there was many good groups...

Dream Team, Dinasty, c2w, >I<, Pro, CK6, AB, BoD (Break of Dawn) guilds, PKG...

Base Jumper

Traveler
Entourage, IC, CK6, Baja's finest, dream team, HOT, SM, Immortal, RAW, Holy, KBR, WKD

This is a cronological order.. There are a lot of good guilds over the years but most of them didn't last long or members where not loyal to that guild... These seem to be known winners with the same crew over a period of time.

Some famous Trammy guilds would be in my mind would be >m>, >$<, tbh, Heartbreakers.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Entourage, IC, CK6, Baja's finest, dream team, HOT, SM, Immortal, RAW, Holy, KBR, WKD

This is a cronological order.. There are a lot of good guilds over the years but most of them didn't last long or members where not loyal to that guild... These seem to be known winners with the same crew over a period of time.

Some famous Trammy guilds would be in my mind would be >m>, >$<, tbh, Heartbreakers.

Not quite sure that KBR makes the cut yet :p

>!< is a legendary guild IMHO.

Then there's the real immortal, and pro.

Obviously I have to include DMG when we were running in SL.

well everyone is just gonna name the guild they were in so i feel compelled to actually answer the topic of well known, famous guilds, of hybrid history.

my time on shard, 2005-now

Dream Team
EQ/MS
Check Six
Cheat to Win
Shadowless Soliders
Immortals
Epidemic
Engage with Rage
WKD
SM!

ill add more when i think it up