UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best, most famous guilds of Hybrid's History?

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
Surprised MDK is not mentioned near as much as they should be. Maybe the players posting were not around for them.

• LoC
  • Six Feet Under
  • Dream Team
  • EQ/MS -zerg
  • Check Six
  • Cheat to Win
  • Immortals
  • Engage with Rage
  • WKD
  • SM!
  • Entourage
  • MDK
  • >!< - the gm back in the day was scrub
KGB- forgot about them till i saw a post.

Base Jumper

Traveler
loc six feet under MDK KGB TIL, QRF, HUD, shadowless soliders... I duno any famous player from these guilds mayb someone can throw some names out?

EQ/ms Is a zerg with 2 loyal members.
Check6 is basically the same as Cheat to win.
Engage is bascially Dream Team.

You are out your mind... engage is basicly dream team? engage used to cheat all the way they could... i think you are better at skateboarding my little man

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
>$<
This guild has not only been around forever buy also:
This guild has been helping this shard by helping new people or returning people on the shard.
Pavilion, Hybrids Sexiest and Mold are all really great people when it comes to helping people

MarcusO

Sorceror
Entourage, IC, CK6, Baja's finest, dream team, HOT, SM, Immortal, RAW, Holy, KBR, WKD

This is a cronological order.. There are a lot of good guilds over the years but most of them didn't last long or members where not loyal to that guild... These seem to be known winners with the same crew over a period of time.

Some famous Trammy guilds would be in my mind would be >m>, >$<, tbh, Heartbreakers.

I'm pretty sure the original WKD was before HOT, and I remember warring dream team.

Lots of WKD houses still on the shard!

MelodyTFA

Squire
Come on guys, TFA was 3rd lagest guild, only Hot and other japanese guild was bigger in the day...... Somone make my day and add TFA to your list =(

TRADE MAN

Squire
RAW
CK6
SM
EQ/MS
>!<
WKD
IPK
>$<
HOLY
GnG
KBR

Some may disagree with a few of these guilds...but everyone knows...these i named above has always brought the action to the fullest at one time or another.
Im proud to say I have been a part of most these guilds and still love them to this day. Mold of >$< is one of the greatest gms to date and always lead his guild to the fun and action. Who can forget WKD. Kash and Testament along with me and Wraith some of the first member running around killing off reds. HOLY always keeping it rl on the idoc side of things, and whether your with them or against them, you can always expect a huge fight at any idoc. So much love to KBR cause they always out pvping, which is why i love Hybrid. So big props to all these guilds. These are my top 11 for sure.
-Wedge

the original I P had the sickest IDOC crew ever

I also remember the original mobb deep rolling so thick around ice iirc.

HOT was so fun to play against at times. It was an amazing the amount of death appeal their mares had.

few others which have already been named.