UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best, most famous guilds of Hybrid's History?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Downfall of Champions, not the best or most famous.

Maybe not "most" famous, but DoC definately qualifies as being Famous.

Members were all over the place for a while, the longevity of the guild is not to be taken lightly either, plus you had many prominent members of the community in your ranks, so yea I do believe that puts you right up there, maybe not at the top #1 place, but you clearly were a strong runner up.

TheHawks

Sorceror
DoC's contribution to the server was being kind to newbies, and team hunting so players could get gp. Then those newblets would move on to bigger and better things.
When I joined in 2009 doc was the first guild I tried to join. I saw you around vesper south bank because that's where I spent most of my time. I asked you if I could join and you told me no because I didn't have a tamer. I've been salty for nearly 7 years now. Well I've got a peacer, bola, scribe, hider, fencer, and vet tamer, all reds. Can I join now :p

ploki

Knight
When I joined in 2009 doc was the first guild I tried to join. I saw you around vesper south bank because that's where I spent most of my time. I asked you if I could join and you told me no because I didn't have a tamer. I've been salty for nearly 7 years now. Well I've got a peacer, bola, scribe, hider, fencer, and vet tamer, all reds. Can I join now :p
It was a taming guild. In order to Join, your first char in the guild was to be a tamer. It wasnt anything personal. :)

kdivers

Knight
I don't know shit about people that "peeveepee" but I do know about people who like flashy clothing.
As far as personal wealth and fame go (banksitters who would rather count mils than kills), my first thoughts would be:

Killing under the influence [KuI]
With people like WeoW, Zoe, Jade, Lina Inverse, Kai, Maniphesto, Archaic/Cagali, Savage Bunny, Torango, (I think Toadstool towards the end), etc etc

The Grand Hustle [aka] / BankSitters Anonymous [tbh]
People like me, MaddHatter, Bag of Tricks, Limdragon, Ajax, Yuki, Kenworth, KissOfDeath, Kai, etc etc. Heck, at one point, aka had 3/5 or so shrouds on the server, almost all of the professional bombing run cleats, etc etc.

But I may just be biased to all that and the good old days of pre-2010

of course LM will never get mention or notice, as i am the only member still left. But when we came to hybrid we came with 6+ and had a blast. >!< as we waned and people left, a few migrated over, but in the early days we mopped them. I still have a rune to inside dr dougs castle that he sold to i believe parli. We were considered a gank guild in LS, prob the same here in the beginning. If i could get even half that crew to log in for a day i'd be happy. Sadly they all scattered to the winds.

Had some memorable fights with memorable people, but we never left much of an impression. Despite at our prime we'd win some and lose some and never get shut out by any groups. I was close to the worst of the guild, maybe 1 or 2 steps from the very bottom, and that was back when i was actively trying to get good and could break into the top 50 dueling board. Those days are long since gone :( I would say i wish i had videos of back then, but fucking 240p? yeah i'm good living in self aggrandized memories of a time when i thought i was better than i was surrounded by folks who thought the same.

crikey

Sorceror
of course LM will never get mention or notice, as i am the only member still left. But when we came to hybrid we came with 6+ and had a blast. >!< as we waned and people left, a few migrated over, but in the early days we mopped them. I still have a rune to inside dr dougs castle that he sold to i believe parli. We were considered a gank guild in LS, prob the same here in the beginning. If i could get even half that crew to log in for a day i'd be happy. Sadly they all scattered to the winds.

Had some memorable fights with memorable people, but we never left much of an impression. Despite at our prime we'd win some and lose some and never get shut out by any groups. I was close to the worst of the guild, maybe 1 or 2 steps from the very bottom, and that was back when i was actively trying to get good and could break into the top 50 dueling board. Those days are long since gone :( I would say i wish i had videos of back then, but fucking 240p? yeah i'm good living in self aggrandized memories of a time when i thought i was better than i was surrounded by folks who thought the same.
God damn man, every post you make is depressing :(

Dont be so hard on yourself! You are a WINNER

Im gonna log off and eat a bowl of buttercrunch ice cream JUST for YOU!

be happy

I don't know shit about people that "peeveepee" but I do know about people who like flashy clothing.
As far as personal wealth and fame go (banksitters who would rather count mils than kills), my first thoughts would be:

Killing under the influence [KuI]
With people like WeoW, Zoe, Jade, Lina Inverse, Kai, Maniphesto, Archaic/Cagali, Savage Bunny, Torango, (I think Toadstool towards the end), etc etc

The Grand Hustle [aka] / BankSitters Anonymous [tbh]
People like me, MaddHatter, Bag of Tricks, Limdragon, Ajax, Yuki, Kenworth, KissOfDeath, Kai, etc etc. Heck, at one point, aka had 3/5 or so shrouds on the server, almost all of the professional bombing run cleats, etc etc.

But I may just be biased to all that and the good old days of pre-2010
Was it Savage Bunny? Or was it Satanic BunnY? ;)

Anything new to add since then?
hey MIQ!! long time no see, DoC, HoT, Money, Black's guild, ms/eq (good at spamming) - but had numbers.. some of the older ones i can think of right off hand. I think Citizen is a pretty popular guild now.. Hell i cant log in though, server down, had my beetle loaded with good stuff. guess thats gone by now. lol