UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best, most famous guilds of Hybrid's History?

>$< we may not idoc but when we did we owned, we may not pvp but when 2 of us get togeather u will die, we just hunt and do champ spawns.

I know GMS forget about us we are the 2nd largest guild on hybrid for about 5 years.... but we are lurking in the dungeons or in t2a just stop by and say hi.
QFT >$< LOVES YOU ALL

GimpCent

Knight
Probably for many reasons, HOLY overall if one was to judge honestly and fairly without being a fucking emo about things

I didnt say they were the best but the their position didn't come by meer chance. They changed the way IDOCS were done after the EUO script methods were cleaned up at least a little. They controlled the shard as the dominate power for the majority of their time. They had great players and bad players they didnt recruit by just one factor of measure. As a whole they worked and they worked together often very well. Its easy to go back and name these guilds that no one really cares about anymore.

BEST PK GUILD G&G (largest red stone on hybrid ever) or >!< if judged by skill, PK-HQ was overrated and staff supported

BEST ANTI PK GUILD WKD

Best Faction Guild EQ/MS, didnt say best skilled :) that doesnt matter much in the field

Best Skilled Guild c2w (Grey, Esk, Sharp)

Best Idoc Guild HOLY but respect if given to I-P and IDC before it. HOT had to many cheaters

Best Community Guild Heartbreakers, sorry Money guild these bastards marry each other and shit

Best Roleplay Guild Orcs, isnt really a question

Best Duelest Ras or Slip

Best PK WhiteSheDevil, the only weather man I ever feared and later enjoyed hunting on raining days

Best Overall Player Sam the Man, in the top tier of poker, dueling, factions, bank sitting, pvm I mean whoa plus he helps new players and isn't a dick to boot

Best Escapist Black Lizard but most of you don't remember him so the real Bugenhagan

Best Thief hmm I don't know but I can sure remember some great ones.

Best Bank Sitter Ryan, haven't seen him doing anything else since 2006

Last edited:

White Lotus

Sorceror
hey thanks gimp, there are many great contenders in different categories

this reminds me of when me and my friends argue about who is the best rapper or athlete....everyone is gonna pick their favorite i guess

GimpCent

Knight
Don't know how you could call slip one of the best duelist. Isn't there a screenshot of like six of his characters in jail for cheating?

Yes, yes he may of been? but multiple people used Slip's account. Slip wouldn't of played any better by using cheats, he was already at the top of the game's skill ceiling before that all took place. I see your point though and that is why I listed Ras and Slip. This shard has had many great duelest through the years nearly at the same level of play. Those two names stand out in a field of great players. I never played with them on their side but I sure as hell respected both.

Don't know how you could call slip one of the best duelist. Isn't there a screenshot of like six of his characters in jail for cheating?

I played with Slip for years, and he was a great duelist. It's a shame he used a cheat client for a short period, yes, but that doesn't take away the fact that he was very good.

spooj

Sorceror
I have to say, the best overall all around PVPer in UO would have to be Mark's Girlfriend with her pets

This of course comes from my perspective, as one of the most skilled bola-tamers on the shard

ploki

Knight
DoC from Poki (i think that was his name), yea, that was a good guild.

I wish EQ/MS would make a comeback, i wonder how they would deal with the new age pvp wand/run run run...
Thank you for your aknowlegement of a guild who's first priority was to enjoy the game.
DoC

*Cough*
Your Loyalty is unwavering :)
Most famous? Best? No, DoC flew under the radar for the most part. My name lives on because as a the guildmaster, Id bust into a dungeon like the Kool-aid man with 7x drag and mare everytime "[g help red is killing my pets". When I Purchased Addicted's vendor mall, the guild really started to take off. DoC's contribution to the server was being kind to newbies, and team hunting so players could get gp. Then those newblets would move on to bigger and better things. ... some as I see, still contribute to this day.

Downfall of Champions, not the best or most famous. A very influential guild in taming and newbie community between the years of 2007-2010.
Sorry for the an corp. I'm catching up on 4 or 5 years of forum posts.