UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best, most famous guilds of Hybrid's History?

Takeover

Sorceror
Im guessing you're referring to that trash copy cat guild full of tamers you and scorx made. Who sat in ponds waiting to gank solo reds.

It was not started with Scorx. It was started with Maxpain and me. He just decided to get in on it after he was disowned by ^SM for helping us.

Also just doing what they were doing. Sitting in pond waiting to gank reds and blues.

sssuuu

Knight
DoC

*Cough*

But seriously there are a lot of famous guilds out there, but most famous...ehhh too tough. EQ/MS.

Never seen any other guild get so many people riled up whenever someone mentions them. Even to this day. Sort of testament to their legacy.

*Rides away on an emu*

DoC

*Cough*

But seriously there are a lot of famous guilds out there, but most famous...ehhh too tough. EQ/MS.

Never seen any other guild get so many people riled up whenever someone mentions them. Even to this day. Sort of testament to their legacy.

*Rides away on an emu*

DoC from Poki (i think that was his name), yea, that was a good guild.

I wish EQ/MS would make a comeback, i wonder how they would deal with the new age pvp wand/run run run...

He stole the guild name Death before dishonor from one of my old guilds, too. What a failure.
Obviously you're a dumb fuck... Your "old guild" didn't invent that saying retard. I got the idea from 2 different songs one by five finger deathpunch and the other by young jeezy. Still stupid I see