UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best, most famous guilds of Hybrid's History?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I remember when Josey/cody scammed wasteland revival sandies sold to me for 20-30mill and i resold same day to josh/ashley for 100 something mills, I was such good dealer and had so much time to waste into it heh.

I remember that too... :p

Ain't that good of a memory on my end tho hehe

Whoa so many old names, makes me miss the good ole days. I know my list is not the most famous, but I'm a biased old rper and i'm going to post them anyway. :)

Famous RP Guilds:

Orc Bloodclan Orcs
UND Undead
KoS Knights of Sosria
TcD The Creepy Doom
CsC Cove Savage Clan
RcB The Royal Council of Britannia
Good list, had tons of fun with all these guilds

Fr0sty

Lord
Don't know if this thread has anything to do with the Hall of Fame type building, but I've never personally heard of Lords of Death(LoD). I think LoD is usually referred to as Legion of Doom. I could be wrong though.

Takeover

Sorceror
The real SM^ was beast. Also posting for the old school clans like blood orcs, hated those little squishy bastards, but they put up a good fight. IP was great as well. They'll always have my respect beside Money and heartbreakers. Those were the groups that were around the most during my first years on hybrid.

toddy2

Page
The real SM^ was beast. Also posting for the old school clans like blood orcs, hated those little squishy bastards, but they put up a good fight. IP was great as well. They'll always have my respect beside Money and heartbreakers. Those were the groups that were around the most during my first years on hybrid.
Im guessing you're referring to that trash copy cat guild full of tamers you and scorx made. Who sat in ponds waiting to gank solo reds.

Newk

Sorceror
Im guessing you're referring to that trash copy cat guild full of tamers you and scorx made. Who sat in ponds waiting to gank solo reds.

It's not so much ganking as it is 4 or 5 people from the same guild that just happened to be walking by the same exact location at the same exact time. Purely coincidental imo and a huge difference.

Aren't you some shit tier player that got banned for using auto heals? Honestly, I really don't even know who you are. You're legit pulling a Kaliv by chirping in my ear trying to get my attention.
you flamed me in skype after kbr kids pulled me in you know exactly who i am pussy. figures you'd be in there, all trash belongs in that chat, amitite?

chad2.0

Traveler
you flamed me in skype after kbr kids pulled me in you know exactly who i am pussy. figures you'd be in there, all trash belongs in that chat, amitite?

Are you the guy that said you wouldn't buy meth because you're totally capable of cooking it yourself? If that was you, then yeah, you're a loser.