UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best, most famous guilds of Hybrid's History?

Sheivan01

Knight
How did people forget about
di. / 2D / ashadowknight(ask)
engage with rage/young ethiopian slut
safety in numbers
LOD
TL

good memories

White Lotus

Sorceror
More people haven't mentioned Holy?

The way i see it is everyone is gonna continue to mention guilds from 10 years ago or endorse their favorite guild without really giving credit to guilds like Holy or even IP/Money/HOT as well. Very few guilds have actively stuck around and have had large varieties of domination on the shard. Sure there might be specialized guilds who were the best at certain time in ONE catagory of the game but that doesn't make them truly a legendary guild. A legendary guild conquers all aspects of the game not just one area.

Some facts on why Holy/ONE is the most legendary guild. If any guild can match these ackolaids I will acknowledge them as contenders.

Size/Influence on the creation of other guilds
-ONE was at one time the second largest guild and Holy has been the second largest only to HOT since we changed tags. They are in fact the same guild so when you combine the numbers (most are old hybrid players who no longer play) Holy/ONE easily makes up the biggest guild to ever hit hybrid number wise.

-The return of Raw was due to them being in ONE and working with us. Chase, Hombre, parlimento, ashline, wesnile, scatman, and a few others who i cant remember I recruited into one and they joined Raw at the same time. Meaning another legendary guild came back to life because of ONE.

-The return of EQMS to fight against Holy/S1ck and create action at idocs. (not only to fight us but we were a major factor)

-The return of IP as loot to fight against Holy and create action at idocs.(not only to fight us but we were a major factor)

-I can't even begin to name the amount of guilds that were created for the sole purpose of destroying ONE/Holy that didn't thrive or died out quickly for one reason or another.

IDOC
-Longest consisting running idoc guild that actually wins idoc (5+ years of consistent idocing)

-Many people who were once members of Holy or ONE went on to create idoc guilds of their own. (few ex: Grant : Raw (the revival anyway) paratwins : HS, Fab : S1ck, Dirt McGirt : 1CE)

-Some of the best idoc timers/and placers to ever play hybrid where born in Holy.

-Countless players learned how to time, find, pvp, and place by joining holy.

-The current idoc book system 90% of idocers use currently(past 3 years) was created by Holy and most adapted it when learning how it works from rouge members

PVP

-Won more idocs then all other guilds combined. Shut down guilds like intrusion, GNG, I P, OWN, and MS EQ within its first year of creation.

-Dominant PK group that consistently PKs to this day

-80% of your favorite pvpers who still play or have come back I have called for them in the field at one point or another. And in call I am often the caller. This is so well known that much of the time i am the first target. Many players who are callers for their groups now learned from being in Holy while I was caller and then adapting what I did and making it work for them in their own ways.

-Duelists in the top ten for the last 3 years in everything from alcky(kenshin, mickey, nefarious, neon) to 5x(folken, shini)

-Duelists in the top top 100 from day one of the guild(back when 2000 people still played)

-Multiple faction guilds who held the highest faction points throughout time

-Always accepted any even number fight and been willing to record it to prove victory or just to have fun.

-More people then i can count through out the years learned how to pvp in Holy, everything from the very basics how to set a hot key, up to the highest levels of dueling.

TRADE
- Vendor Malls at Yew Bank and Yew moongate consistently for 4+ years.

- More unique items have been re introduced back into the game from Holy then any other group through means of recovering them from IDOCs

-Some of the most impressive and possessive item collections are from Holy Members. Remingtons castle surpassed Nekobis Ice island house for eyesore.

Wealth/Poker
- I would say the at least 5 of the top 10 richest people to ever play are Holy members. Most likely at least 3 in the top 5 Richest are holy members.

- Item wise collectively Holy members hold more rares and uniques then any other guild.

- 4 of the 5 top sharks on the poker website are Holy members.(meaning we've won more gold in poker consistently and kept it then anyone else)

EVENTS
- When the event league started me kenshin and nef held the top 3 most points for the first 6 months.

- over half the statues in the champ of brit are Holy members.

I could continue but my Kanye rant has gone far enough. Honestly most of you know me and I've had alot of fun playing hybrid. Denie Holy's status as you want but there is no argueing when you break down the facts Holy is the ROME of hybrid.

White Lotus

Sorceror
One more thing my post may seem stuck up but I didnt make it for me I made it for the great players through out the years that really made Holy what it is. Truely people like Jim, Farge, Dirt McGirt, Bowser, Folken, Kenshin, and just to many others to name(i love all my children equally) are the real reason Holy is great. I'm not shit without them and the guild would have never been successful if not for them.

Fr0sty

Lord
OCH, I'm sure no one will remember our zerg from about 9 years ago. Skheme <3

And Me-Ku-Shu's. We changed guild names a lot so no set guild name.

OH and cant forget the Indiana Boys and their bots from back when people actually tried to get sigils. We botted SL base with a bunch of EBolt casters and me and Richie capped the sigs by ourselves. I might have pictures :eek:

White Lotus

Sorceror
You are so humble dear...Really Ghost, Holy is a bunch of scrub :)
We love you to. I will look for another way to include you guys in the next video.(shini was responsible last time tho :p)

I thought One was an off shoot of Bandits Idoc guild that reformed up.
Never knew a "Bandit"or what his idoc guild is called. what are some of his other names?

@@White Lotus, really? no one cares about how shitty Holy is.
-My post wasn't for you to care about it was for my guildies to come into the "whos got the biggest e-peen guild thread" and represent for a group of great guys and gals.
-Also i guess you havnt realized it but we have been in call in skype several times. Through mickey, dylan, and chase in the past and I was not only the caller but you were the weakest link at the time. If you feel I am trash or my guild is trash why not consult me then or the next time we are in skype about it?
-Aren't you the one who trained Kenshin in alchy? I bet he would be ashamed to hear his old pal talk negative about a guild he loves.
-Also I'm personally not the greatest dueler. But the last time i dueled you on Alien Baby it was great duels and you were respectful then.( I guess you didnt kno i was holy so didnt talk trash?)

Honestly this last year or so I haven't played as much and I didn't expect old enimies to shout us out. To be frank I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks because Ive met great freinds and had alot of fun with Holy.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
ghost you got your feelings hurt...
ur post was pretty much filled with valid things, but you see speaking for myself... i dont mention guides that atained a status for mass recruiting/zerg. what i mean by that is most of these players would have not joined if your numbers would have not been so great. thats a fact.. even the best guide will be beat with zerging.

True u had some of the most decent players...
most of these guides mentioned were not zerg, and were here during the PRIME TIME hyrbid.
meaning they dominated a way bigger playerbase and most of time they were way smaller than holy. HOLY came into the picture towards the end/slightly after hybrids prime.

My post wasn't for you to care about it was for my guildies to come into the "whos got the biggest e-peen guild thread" and represent for a group of great guys and gals.
-Also i guess you havnt realized it but we have been in call in skype several times. Through mickey, dylan, and chase in the past and I was not only the caller but you were the weakest link at the time. If you feel I am trash or my guild is trash why not consult me then or the next time we are in skype about it?
-Aren't you the one who trained Kenshin in alchy? I bet he would be ashamed to hear his old pal talk negative about a guild he loves.
-Also I'm personally not the greatest dueler. But the last time i dueled you on Alien Baby it was great duels and you were respectful then.( I guess you didnt kno i was holy so didnt talk trash?)

• You're coming into a thread, trying to nominate your own guild and give an essay and a half on why you deserve to be noticed. What is that meant to accomplish?
  • I don't play with any of those people. And because I don't get worked up over UO, if I'm not having fun I just log off. As for me being the weakest link, yeah, I'm sure. I don't really need to defend myself, anyone who's anyone knows how well I can field.
  • He wouldn't care. I don't have anything personally against Holy, if you guys have fun, go you.
  • The only times I say anything on here are when people conduct themselves in an obnoxious manner, and I will trash talk them.

Base Jumper

Traveler
Holy will be known for having the 70% of the server tagged up.
Backstabbing everyone that has ever joined.
Cheating in general whether be at poker, idocs, or economic.

To be honest all your accomplishments don't even come to mind before these things.. & I doubt they do for anyone else too.
IMO to me You & David JIM will be the most epic cheaters/abusers to ever play the game (3 peas ina pod). Anything else you ever did was not possible unless of that... or if it wasn't, it was done in a mediocre way... "Hey you remember that one guild.. Yea that one guild when you would start to own them at a very big idoc weird things would start happening" "Yea man thats holy, they even made an event gate at this keep we kept stompin them at".

That's what IMO you guys will be remembered for...

Most of holy's accomplishments came within the past 3 years, when it has mainly been scrubs/players beginning to learn the game. I know 100% that HOT would have destroyed holy.

Talking about duel statistics/field statistics/IDOC statistics is very skewed at this point.

On any game, the last players to play will be the wealthiest/best for their time because every competition has moved on.

You can have your mention, but you will never be seen as the best guild by anybody worth their salt.

rofl whatever happened to peniku

probally giving his ass out there, idk, i was never too much friendly with them, i gotta give them props for the ammount of houses they organized up north minoc tho, even tho they were not the best pvpers or close to.

actually they scammed my accounts when i was only a trammy and didnt knew how to pvp, maybe when i was 13 hehe

Last edited:
probally giving his ass out there, idk, i was never too much friendly with them, i gotta give them props for the ammount of houses they organized up north minoc tho, even tho they were not the best pvpers or close to.

actually they scammed my accounts when i was only a trammy and didnt knew how to pvp, maybe when i was 13 hehe
yea they had a shit ton of houses up there.

and that little boy turned out to be felipe, a scammer himself. I wonder if they never scammed you if you'd of ever scammed people, lol.

osgubro

Sorceror
Holy/ONE hurt the pvp on hybrid imo. As an already large guild, Holy/ONE would still go and ally all of the losing guilds at idocs so they could go in as an excessively large group to defeat the guild that was winning. All of the allying at idocs led to the same type of fight style in the field.

The only notable thing of Holy/ONE was your ability to organize and communicate; but that was bad for the shard.

yo guys just keep it on topic for Ryan. HOLY shaming wont help answer his questions. just nominate a few guilds you remember or aspired to be like.

factions-immortal, C2W, SA/EQMS
pvp->!< was prob one of the better ones with the original crew.
idocs-IDC/HOT from long long ago.
random-HOT was huge for the asian community. WKD was pretty beastly with the tamers.

osgubro

Sorceror
G&G. I wasn't in the guild but I remember being able to log in and always find a fight against them... Whether I wanted to or not.