UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best, most famous guilds of Hybrid's History?

lucascyb

Sorceror
>$< we may not idoc but when we did we owned, we may not pvp but when 2 of us get togeather u will die, we just hunt and do champ spawns.

I know GMS forget about us we are the 2nd largest guild on hybrid for about 5 years.... but we are lurking in the dungeons or in t2a just stop by and say hi.

Last edited:

ChaseB123

Sorceror
I play with >$< for a second and I didn't really see anything special. Then again half the guilds with a guild stone aren't much of anything. Don't be jelly if you didn't get a stone it's not the end of the world. I mean RAW is in there..... it's not an accomplishment.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
>$< we may not idoc but when we did we owned, we may not pvp but when 2 of us get togeather u will die, we just hunt and do champ spawns.

I know GMS forget about us we are the 2nd largest guild on hybrid for about 5 years.... and we still don't get a FUCKING GUILD STONE IN THE GUILD HALL.

Thanks for the respect and appreciation GMS.
I was going to point out that your guild may not have received a guild stone because it's comprised of incompetent pieces of shit, but then I realized that that would preclude just about every guild from receiving one.

Perhaps it's because your GM still hasn't learned how to spell "ho" correctly in your guild titles despite my repeated spelling lessons.

Not quite sure that KBR makes the cut yet :p

Dear all,
Initially, KBR would like to take a second and appreciate all the "nominations" to "Best hybrid guilds." We would like to briefly educate the uog community on the origin of our guild.
KBR started on Catskills server in 1999 and moved to hybrid in early 2006. We were very much new to the game style of hybrid and were not very good but we pushed pvp in moonglow heavily. Our primary enemy at the time was GNG, and they were significantly larger than us at the time. We eventually gained members and became competitive with larger guilds. Holy was created from the ashes

Of GNG. Kbr quit for a whole due to disagreements with staff and returned a year later.

We have been a driving force in hybrid pvp ever since.

We appreciate everyone's involvement in pvp and cooperation with some allied guilds.
BUT we in KBR would like to uninvolved ourselves in the race for meaningless "best guild ever" title. We do not play to be liked, we play to fuck bitches up; staff included. Have a good day.

Forgive the poor grammar and punctuation viseroth I typed this in class from my iphone.

BRN RDY

Page
Of GNG. Kbr quit for a whole due to disagreements with staff and returned a year later.

We have been a driving force in hybrid pvp ever since.

We appreciate everyone's involvement in pvp and cooperation with some allied guilds.
BUT we in KBR would like to uninvolved ourselves in the race for meaningless "best guild ever" title. We do not play to be liked, we play to fuck bitches up; staff included. Have a good day.

Forgive the poor grammar and punctuation viseroth I typed this in class from my iphone.

I know GMS forget about us we are the 2nd largest guild on hybrid for about 5 years.... but we are lurking in the dungeons or in t2a just stop by and say hi.
Yep good guild, been around a long time.

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
damn bro do you have any friends, or is this game just one big English class for u ?
U trick ass hoe!! lol
Pete has allot of friends, and just because hes more intelligent than you, and probably 99.9% of hybrid doesn't mean he has no friends. Hes actually a really cool dude to be in Skype with and easily the best solo dexxer on shard hands down.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Pete has allot of friends, and just because hes more intelligent than you, and probably 99.9% of hybrid doesn't mean he has no friends. Hes actually a really cool dude to be in Skype with and easily the best solo dexxer on shard hands down.

I kill him all the time and im a banksitter, what does that mean man ?

Ele

Wanderer
Bloodclan has the second most murder counts of any guild on Hybrid, right behind >!< who farmed counts and were just general scrublords. Y'all just don't want to admit our greatness.

VIP in Skara
.Die/2D (so awful haha)