UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

blacksmithing worth it?

Is blacksmithing worth it?

• Yes

Votes: 429 65.8%
  • No

Votes: 223 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spooj

Sorceror
Re: blacksmithing worth it?

ok this is fckd up why does it say i post in this thread every day and it gets bumped every fckn day when i log on.. wth can somone explain this???

Axias

Sorceror

I am new to smithing but got a 15 Exceptional Agapite Chainmail Legs... is that any good?

NC-17

Sorceror

Axias;1913487 said:
I am new to smithing but got a 15 Exceptional Agapite Chainmail Legs... is that any good?

Belive so dude...check tessas cove

Axias

Sorceror

NC-17;1913500 said:
Belive so dude...check tessas cove

Looks like the rewards would be either a +10 Powerscroll or a Copper Runic Hammer... Not sure how much those are worth either but I didnt think it was that much.

NC-17

Sorceror

Axias;1913507 said:
Looks like the rewards would be either a +10 Powerscroll or a Copper Runic Hammer... Not sure how much those are worth either but I didnt think it was that much.
i always saw api stuff sell high...guess its only the 20 Exceptional stuff

Caz

Knight

Axias;1913507 said:

Keep it until you can fill the LBod or sell it to someone who wants to.

Exactly right, dont fill and give back to blacksmith guy. just advertise ur selling agapite bod, someone should buy it for a good bit of cash to fill their large BOD.