UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

bilabong

Account Terminated
Re: BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

all i want to say on the matter is GM's where ever you are thank you for doing somthing to entertain us you do a good job and thanks :)

drak-

Sorceror

bilabong;345186 said:
all i want to say on the matter is GM's where ever you are thank you for doing somthing to entertain us you do a good job and thanks :)

And, entertaining it was .. I had a lot of laughs even at my own expense in this one.

marcusstone

Sorceror

drak-;345195 said:
And, entertaining it was .. I had a lot of laughs even at my own expense in this one.
As much as I hated to, I had a little chuckle at your expense too... Sorry man :(

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Still 7.8%, have we reached the point of having some items that will be carried around by mobs for the next few months? :eek:

Personally I think staff did a really nice job, would you really prefer to have had the items deleted outright? Or would you then complain that it doesn't matter to you how the items were gotten, as long as you can have them?

Hmmm.. now that I think of it that sounds good..lets all agree that anyone who gets banned gets their house deleted at the same time with all items..no one can whine that they couldn't bother to do an event, but didn't get rewarded for not doing so. "I never go to gaunt , why didn't -I- get an orny? wahhh" ;P

Maybe we need a "test" server where everyone has the ability to generate everything they want...Nah, some people would -still- whine..

The orcs carry cheese I think, take your whines to them and have a party.

Ulrich

Wanderer

Cronus;345126 said:
Just for fun, here's a list of loot that decayed so far because the corpses weren't looted.

Holy Knight's Breastplate
Stormgrip
Axe of the Heavens
Nox Green Pigments
Dryad Bow
Midnight Bracers
Seahorse Statuette
Ring of the Elements x2
Shield of Invulnerability
Kasa of the Ra-Jin
Staff of the Magi
Candelabra of Souls
Red Rum Pigments

Man... that sucks... I probably missed one... I miss understood when I heard the items were tossed out into the world.... I thought they would be laying around the shrines... oh well haste makes waste...

I got a captain quack sword last night... (almost didn't loot it because it looked like a neon fire sword) so what I had thought was not correct... I thought that the loot was added to MOB currently spawned... but it seems it is spawning on new MOB.... Anyway wanted to share that, I'll be out hunting tonight.... :D Hey just a request can you recycle the ones that decade back through again... give more new people even more chances to get something good?... probably not but thought I would ask:p

jrhather

Wanderer

Ulrich;345416 said:
Man... that sucks... I probably missed one... I miss understood when I heard the items were tossed out into the world.... I thought they would be laying around the shrines... oh well haste makes waste...

I got a captain quack sword last night... (almost didn't loot it because it looked like a neon fire sword) so what I had thought was not correct... I thought that the loot was added to MOB currently spawned... but it seems it is spawning on new MOB.... Anyway wanted to share that, I'll be out hunting tonight.... :D Hey just a request can you recycle the ones that decayed back through again... give more new people even more chances to get something good?... probably not but thought I would ask:p

HA HA

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Ulrich;345416 said:
but it seems it is spawning on new MOB....

Nope, If you COMPLETELY clean out an area then more than likely you will not find anything there if you go back.

Desaminos

Wanderer

woot so this means theres still arties and good stuff on monsters??? but what the heck happened??? i dont realy understand the begining of the event, cause i dunno what house we were talking bout...

[Drakull]

Knight

Just a note about the "loot" aspect. Sometimes looting all the monsters killed is not as simple, specially if the monsters are in a highly populated respawn (where continuous monsters keep appearing... like champ areas). That's why my suggestion was about dropping it in the backpacks. Personally I keep thinking it was a great idea the way this event was planned.

Carter Slade

Wanderer

Message to Lord Brahm: The Citadel of the Darkened Sky (The Location of the clerics home) has been located at Candleabra point. However the location of the key remains a mystery. The citadel itself seems to be in ruins from what I could see and the Island is unaprachable because of the number of dragons there.

Well, Seems not all the goodies have been found yet, just picked up a winds edge from a wisp as well as a dragon slayer from a kappa the other day..wonder why more folks ain't wandering around killing everything? Oh, right, that's too hard.. Bah!