UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chessy UOR era

Stand0ut

Wanderer
Chessy UOR era

Looking for other chessy players. main was Tiberius, smith wallace, assorted other randoms i hung out in Yew alot @ Mad Mag's was an Atomic God for awhile. just seeing whos out there.

Re: Chessy UOR era

Not many A*G Left here.

All i played was chessy, but i was a no-namer.
Liliy and Urza.

Alot of people here played chessy.

Turner13

Sorceror

I was on Chessy from like 96-99 or something.. Main char was Tanar'ri (hung around glow a lot - with Sirus the Shadow, Yella & EAZY E) but also used Porachio BB for war guilds and Mc Ren as my red.

Spoony

Page

I was spoony on chesapeake hung out with my friend Knifey was in a few differnt guilds AoD, NFC, OiN,

Grimm_D

Sorceror

I played Chessy during that time was in A*G for a good while and S$C

Spirit Blade
Tird Burgular
Sir Richard
MaRThA FoCKeR <-- A*G Char
Little Bitt
MasaMune

Grimm_D

Sorceror

Spoony;1974389 said:
I was spoony on chesapeake hung out with my friend Knifey was in a few differnt guilds AoD, NFC, OiN,

Did you happen, by chance, to play a char named SPooN?

peteliv

Knight

here from yew moongate large marble and brit gate villa

also with Cadaver in brit GY and deceit pvp from time to time

uoR was such a good time that i didn't get to fully enjoy since by the time my chars were finished and i was actually in the swing of the game tram was coming and then the next week more than 80% of the friends i had left or were now trammies

piss me right the fuck off
then i found hybrid <3

orig A*G here...solid was my char hung at the chaos shrine with illy tao and deathbringer...also later had a younger character in a*G called Matrexxius

bongalonga

Sorceror

Illraic;2013555 said:
Haha... Pookie, do you remember Tic-Tac-Toe -Z- ??

Ya, definetely. Seeing that name brings back memories of some big battle along the road by brit gate, probably circa 1998.

Illraic

Wanderer

I just remember pestering you and (cant think of the name) outside vesper in my newb days. -Z- reformed and I joined up with them. I just started back up on here after a 2 year break.

Illraic , Tic-Tac-Toe, ARRID