UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chessy UOR era

Anenigma

Sorceror
Re: Chessy UOR era

I was in marduke...actually ran it for a short time before it disbanded...this was after Darius and Arislan abandoned UO for...Starcraft/Diablo

peteliv

Knight

unsatiated;2111189 said:
Played as Drizzt Do'Urden and Alustrial and JohnJohn in A*G. Patman al'thor was there as well all the time.

All those huge guild wars were so much fun. The 20 versus 20 outside of Wrong was always enjoyable.

Pre A*G it was Marduke versus KoC.
triads?? KoC sucks

Mohawk Joe

Sorceror

Chessy here 97 till 2000 name was maximus o'syrus and silverdragon had a marble workshop next to the top corner of yew bank

DrMerkin

Wanderer

Had a weird moment earlier where I suddenly had alot of flashbacks due to a UO pic coming up at random on Google, Anyhow so to speak I got looking around and had all sorts of memories coming back to me, Quite a few from reading this thread and reading a few of your names after searching google once again

My name was - tiss

Spent my afternoon looking at pages about such wonderful places as "Mythndale"

Makes me sad to hear this places is no longer occupied by people :(

solid, Matrexxius, Freon
all A*G chars..

most of my days were spent as a murderer on solid who had 94 swords and 93 tact and still had so much fun terrorizing Pax Lair and ruining weddings....A*G names i wll always remember DeathBringa, Illmatic, Tao, Karavik, Nova, ect

good fuckin times

Spoony;1974389 said:
I was spoony on chesapeake hung out with my friend Knifey was in a few differnt guilds AoD, NFC, OiN,

Good ol Spoony and Knifey. God damn do I remember the days you two used to fuck me up lol. Was glas when we got to be on the same "team".

DragonSlayer69r;1974285 said:
Not many A*G Left here.

All i played was chessy, but i was a no-namer.
Liliy and Urza.

Alot of people here played chessy.

Were you Urza or Urza the Knowing? Cause I remember both players.

Phallen;1975245 said:
I'm from Chessy

I was in G*R, AoD, DsR, and -S-. Followed -S- to DAoC, SB, and WoW

A ton of S members went to DAoC, was kind of glad I was one of the few that decided to remain on Chessy. If you still play I'd like to know some of your char names.

Illraic;2013555 said:
Haha... Pookie, do you remember Tic-Tac-Toe -Z- ??

I remember Tic-Tac-Toe, remember my mage Aldruck? I believe we were in factions together.

Justin_Credible;2023284 said:
Myself (Justin Credible) and Brother (Mud Dug) just joined the shard and we are looking for other UO Chessy players we were both in A*G as well as I was in S

I remember you two from long ago, good to see your still playing. Drop me a PM or AIM sometime.

Lance_25;2023579 said:
Hmm.. I played on Chessy forever. Anyone Remember Army of Thieves?

Stealing everything you have @ brit gate. Steal those damn useless cakes they'd give out all day at brit bank and brit gate.

Ionized;2070579 said:
I was there. Sand Man (Champs/The Fallen Lords/Marduke)

The Sand Man, I can still hear your voice calling for a heal in vent lol. The beginning of Champs was the funnest point in my UO career. However the item insurance, and artifacts, and power scrolls did ruin the game.

WireZ

Wanderer

Yes actually I also remember spoony... wasn't u in that X guild? I remember you guys always house hid in that house one or 2 houses up from the gate, which used to be my house but sold it to edmcmanus, its still eds house i believe.

dlofgren

Wanderer

Played on Chessy from releasish till Trammel, was pretty much a no-name noob with the ubergay name of Holy Light, my RL mate was Dark Light, started in some PK-Hunting guild by the name of DoD (only reason i joined was because they had a friggin castle...!) Then I joined alittle smaller guild which I can't remember the name but the Guildmaster was C-Daemon or something, filthy rich GM Smith, then I joined -M- for their timely war with KoC, and then i quit...

Used to hang in Occlo with a guy named Tempus who owned the house just east of the bank (pretty much same screen as the bank, realy wicked loc) and also some crazy guy named Sub-Zero who taught me how to spar, we all lived on Occlo, love that place...

SlyDer03

Wanderer

I remember Wirez and CottonEyeJoe from chessy, Started at LBR Played with Champs and BiC and some guild !DK! or something. I think my mains were SlyDer and Clutch however I had shittons or chars trying different things. Just came back to uo after a few years off for rl. Uo was some of the most gaming fun Ive ever had. WoW and other games just arn't the same

Does anyone remember the Blackguy who always recruited hoards of newbies to his pvp guild. He made them wear yellow so they were easy to target. Booted Reds and I think he was a pvp tamer with a kirin (lol). I he was always entertaining to slaughter w/ his hoards of yellow people. They did a great job of working spawns for us tho.

Maja

Wanderer

I was Chuckie from Sigil Stealers(S-S)

OMG CHUCKIE!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

I played chessy on and off since 98. My mains were Maja, Natalie, Pheonix (yes misspelled)... can't remember any others. I bounced around in all different guilds, mainly following friends. BrD, D*K, S-S, end of life Champs, all the little guilds the end of life champs split into... i forget.

WireZ

Wanderer
OMG CHUCKIE!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

I played chessy on and off since 98. My mains were Maja, Natalie, Pheonix (yes misspelled)... can't remember any others. I bounced around in all different guilds, mainly following friends. BrD, D*K, S-S, end of life Champs, all the little guilds the end of life champs split into... i forget.

Thats right, jughead made murders Inc

sfenixw

Wanderer
Holy crap seeing u guys talk about A*G and OiN is bringin back alot of shit, i was Fenix back then, i just got here 8 days ago and its still blowing my mind. This time frame was the best online gaming will ever be, fuck WoW. I still remember fighting Spoony and Knifey on my dexer and trading with CottonEyeJoe on ICQ ROFL

Aarlock

Traveler
Haha wow, I remember a lot of you guys playing here. I played on a whole bunch of characters over a long period of time: Mike Ribeiro, Liz Sabol, RiDiC, Dunkelefe and some more. I mostly just PvPed with my friends Snapcase and El Gringo, but we jumped around to a lot of guilds on the shard. We eventually went to Atlantic and joined up with HAX, and that didn't end well.

Slyder, they were called like S*K or S*L or something. I forget the main guy's name, but yeah they were like a newb factory. I remember laughing my ass off when Champs recruited a bunch of those guys when the guild split up and there was that war between like champs and jughead's champs. If I remember correctly though some of them ended up coming into their own and becoming pretty good pvpers.

sfenixw

Wanderer
Heh, this shard makes it so easy with allowing you to macro and shit. I'm glad i got back into this, hopefully it doesn't consume me all over again LOL. Looking fwd to gettin back into some factions when my toon gets up, anybody got a faction guild or do champs on here?