UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chessy UOR era

Keeran

Wanderer
Chessy from 98ish till the into of necro/chiv. i couldnt even tell you all the guilds i was in. Mains were Keeran, Ganon, and Sheva

rarebird

Wanderer
It's been awhile, but I was Jack (terribly generic name I know).

I first met Taran Wanderer (we wore red and wielded harm wands ;) and joined LoD (probably not the LoD you know.)

I joined Kyler and WoS, met Syx. I started PKing, joined KoC, then MoA, then KoC again, then got banned in the Great Banning of 200X (forget the exact year now...)

I'm going to try and spend one night per week playing UOGamers. I wonder if my account is still around?

Looking forward to ganking you/playing with you all! :)

bobboberrson

Wanderer
Played Chessy with our guild P-M. Was in X briefly. A lot of faction fighting. Played Anthony (dexer) not fucking Paladine from DsR (fuck that guy). I remember some of you by your guilds. I remember Knifey and Spoony from OiN, I remember Tek too. A lot of OiN, DsR, NFC, LoD, X, A*G. I ran with a lot of the A*G guys on SB and here a few years ago. Lothos is an idiot though. Luke (Van Dam) Get at me bro if you see this! Some of us are back (Razor, Octy, Mikey2) and could use you. Don't have your number or AIM anymore. Hit me up AIM-kingfrinz

Bainky

Wanderer
I was In MLT myself with Talimor and Eladmari and a few others. Ran with Kyle Cardi and a few OiN guys from time to time. We hung out pretty much around Minoc and occasionally Yew. I had the gayest name though. LOL Goku was my battle mage, Gohan my crafter, and Vegitta my townie. lol I was 14 what do you expect. Also was in A*G for a bit.

I was on Chessy from 98 to 2001 or so...something like that...named Panzram. First guild was TC, which had like three of four stones for pvp, pve, training, etc. I think T*C was the war stone. That eventually morphed into T2C among others. Didn't really pvp very much after T*C (was never very good at it). I belonged to a few player towns such as Shadowcove, Haven and Aryslan. By the end of my time there I was in Sigil-Stealers playing factions. That didn't last for long until I left to play on emu shards. It was great fun while it lasted though.
I still recognize a lot of the names thrown around in this thread though. I distinctly remember Spoony killing me a number of times. I recently returned to Atl and made a new toon for Chessy too, although its definitely not what it used to be.

lilhoobs

Wanderer
I was on cheesy from 97 to 2001. Started off in the black hands of Britannia (theives guild) then had a char in the banana guild, we would dress in all yellow. I forgot my char's name tho. In 98 or so I joined LoD with my char V.O.DrinkItUp. Alot of the familiar names in this thread. I remember pvping alot with jughead, pookie, MuTant and much more. Recently joined hybrid to check it out. Good to see alot of old cheesy players here.

Van Dam

Sorceror
Played Chessy with our guild P-M. Was in X briefly. A lot of faction fighting. Played Anthony (dexer) not fucking Paladine from DsR (fuck that guy). I remember some of you by your guilds. I remember Knifey and Spoony from OiN, I remember Tek too. A lot of OiN, DsR, NFC, LoD, X, A*G. I ran with a lot of the A*G guys on SB and here a few years ago. Lothos is an idiot though. Luke (Van Dam) Get at me bro if you see this! Some of us are back (Razor, Octy, Mikey2) and could use you. Don't have your number or AIM anymore. Hit me up AIM-kingfrinz
whats up anthony. i took ur aim ill try to message you. if you see this my skype is michaeljoseph82 im rarely on aim but i leave skype on. would love to catch up with you guys. been a long time

BIGmUTANT

Wanderer
mUTANT here... KoC, IC!, NfC

Also the Spoony in this thread *might* not be the actual spoony. Some douche named Fluffy Bunny has been going around server to server pretending to be him.

Paladine DsR

Sorceror
It could be worse.

I played as Paladine, Anthony from DsR (fuck that guy), Astyanax and other assorted characters.

A lot of the old schoolers and a few from UO:R are on facebook in a group.

Hello to those that were in pvp guilds.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I just had a flash of Chessy. One of the last thing I did when I was there, I had a Tailor named 'Vans'

I spent month's, revealing the fel brit gate with 120 pouches in my backpack for thieves to snoop from.

It was surprisingly entertaining, angering the factions player who wanted to squat the date, getting attempted murder from people annoyed at me, and being saved often by thieves who wanted to keep snooping!

Just tought I'd share, a moment of rememberance.

RaineX

Traveler
Just joined this shard and saw this thread.. I had a red in J-D named Raine. Used to love pking with those guys. Guild leader was Alice Cooper. Anyone remember them?