UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chessy UOR era

EspondaOPP

Wanderer
I used to play on chessy suprised how many people are around... I used to play on pacific also... but on chessy I dont remmember much i was in A*G for a while i think under the name Sexual Chocolate or golem in Hooked on Phonics dont remmember too much but i think those were my names.. good ol days

Esponda - I remember fighting A*G, but I don't remember those char names... Sexual Chocolate sounds somewhat familiar, but seems like the SC I knew was way after A*G.

EspondaOPP

Wanderer
i remmember also being in a guild called crimson something... i think crimson warfare? tag was CW or -CW- or bleh if anybody remmembers fill me in =-)

I remember Crimson Rose whom had a guild named Crimson something... But don't remember the full guild name, abbreviations, or who else was in it, if anyone. This was like 1999-2000

Prakas

Wanderer
tsk tsk tsk....i miss the old days, fighting S-S, then eventually joining them near their end before the split. Even enjoyed my small stint with A*G.

I played under Prakas, Icestorm, Palin, and Frost.

Everyone has pretty much disappeared...I played WoW now, but nothing is like the old uo days for sure.

Chesapeake was a great shard!!! I played there mainly as Heineken. I was in -Z- a short time and some other no name guilds. I ran with my IRL bud Giant and a few others. It's good to see so many recognizable names from the past. I'll have to start getting back into gamers now that I know so many Chessy players are here.

sfenixw

Wanderer
does anybody remember a guy with the name ps----- something like that, all i know it started Ps(------) dont remember the full name he was prety rich and banksat/did balrons alot. sucked at PVP but was wondering if anyone knows either who im talking about or if hes around these days, actually it may have been either Pt(-----) or Pts(-----). :/ i dont know lol

Golberg

Wanderer
Wow, alot of old names here. Spoony is the only person I have played with over the last 3 years. I was one of the Goldbergs (blessed spears) on Chessy...also Chuck Zito in S-S.
I left Chessy around 2003, spent time on Cats then played 3 years on Atl. I got so pissed at the duping I went to Siege and loved it...problem is Sisge is dead as hell. I guild mate told me about Hybrid and I made a few toons. I have been try to pvp a bit..need to get my timing down on pots.

I do love the poker here...started with 25k on the small table and last week left the big table with 16 million!

I have been playing a bit on Atl again, depends on who is in Vent when I log.

Cya on Hybrid

Goldberg!

RageUo

Wanderer
Used too play chessy for awhile... i was Rage or Rage valsam in Iron chefs IC! i recently came back too this server like 2 weeks ago... to anyone who was in Oinland , IC! , NfC .. ill see ya on the field !!!!!!

Soul Valsam

Wanderer
Re: Chessy UOR era

I was spoony on chesapeake hung out with my friend Knifey was in a few differnt guilds AoD, NFC, OiN,

Sup Spoony !!!!!!!!! This is Soul Valsam i used to play on chesapeake with ya and many more i used to be in AoD IC! OiN and More