UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chuck Norris...

Belros

Wanderer
Re: Chuck Norris...

Offical Web Site

Chuck's "Farewell to Walker" Letter
Dear Friends:

I was lying in bed a couple of months ago and I started reflecting back to my Martial Arts career as a fighter. I remembered back to 1974, when I decided to retire after six years as the undefeated World Middleweight Karate Champion. I thought that I could defend my title again in 1975 at the age of 35 and win my seventh consecutive year, but then again I could probably lose, so I decided to retire as an undefeated champion. To this day I am considered one of the top fighters of all time. If I had fought and lost, that may not have been the case.

Then I began thinking about Walker, Texas Ranger. Fortunately, Walker has been a top rated series for eight years and I thought it could probably have a successful ninth season, but then again maybe not. Anyway that is the reason I am ending Walker, Texas Ranger. I want the series to end as a winner. I know the let down of Walker being over will be very emotionally hard on me, just as it did when I retired as a fighter, but I did not stop doing my Martial Arts when I retired and I will not stop acting when Walker is over. I hope whenever my acting career goes that I will still have your support! As I have always believed, "When one door closes, a bigger one opens."

God Bless you.

Sincerely your friend,

Chuck Norris

Thats the guy that Taught Bruce Lee how to use High Kicks!

Long live the King!

Chuck we love you!!

Ion

Sorceror

Chuck Norris is the Walking Texas Ranger, and i heard he is a 1337 NINJA

psz

Administrator

Olympians are not allowed to drink the sweat of Chuck Norris' genitals, as that would be far too unfair of an advantage.

Chuck Norris is legendary in Ninjistu without using a power scroll

Chuck Norris' artifact rarity is 100

Chuck Norris is 8x GM

Chuck Norris hand was crafted with a valorite runic hammer

The Ford Pinto was originally called the Ford Chuck Norris, but after seeing it's size, he made them change it becuase it didn't correctly reflect the size of his manhood.

Onça

Sorceror

Oh I'm sorry. Chuck Norris invented Chun Kuk Do.

BTW, the big bang was when Chuck Norris's Roundhouse collided with Tony Jaa's Knee.

psz

Administrator

At night, the boogeyman checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Noah was the only person warned about Chuck Norris pissing in the Atlantic.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris counted to Infinity. Twice.

Chuch Norris knows the last digit of Pi.

Chuck Norris knows where Carmen Sandiego is at all times.

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Outer Space exists because it's too afraid to be on the same planet as Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris uses 8x10 foot sheets of plywood as toilet paper.

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris once ordered a Big Mac at Burger King... And got one.

Sam-demise

Wanderer

Chuck Norris sleeps with his eyes open.

Michael Jackson wants to look like Chuck Norris but failed too many times.