UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ciggerettes

Tokeman420

Sorceror
Ciggerettes

Menthol?
Or No?
I currently smoke camel menthol or camel crush, but everyone says malboro reds are the best.
Opinions?

Dollpartz

Squire
Re: Ciggerettes

By the way I think it should be a pre-requisite to know how to spell Cigarettes before you actually smoke them.

jk were all gunna diE in 2012

Dollpartz

Squire

Why do those smarties look like fizz lollies? I will not accept that until it comes in the form of chocolate hard filled candy.

DoubleA

Sorceror

If you're a big smoker, I suggest RYO. You'll save thousands of $$$ over time, and have much more variety. I've never smoked myself but have seen a lot of people around me switch to RYO as packs have gone from like $4 to $10 (I bought a friend a pack of hard-top marlboro lights the other day and it was $9.66 or some shit that like, HORRIBLE.)

On the other hand, several years ago I was told by my parents that we had to move from a wonderful house situated on a very nice river in order to move into a camper behind my aunts/grandmas house because she(my aunt) had gotten small cell cancer. Her brain, lungs, basically everything was riddled with cancer. She was told she had 3 months to live, she lasted like 11-13, they weren't very happy. She smoked something like two packs a day until she got the news, died at age 44, ouch. Anyways, yeah, I'd say find a safer, cheaper habit, such as playing high stakes poker with the mafia.

Mary Kay

Squire

Yeah, i quit cold turkey a little over a year now and going strong, smoked marlboro milds, to newports, and then marlboro lights till the end. If you want to find a nice girl smoking won't help because you smell like a grandpa, your teeth are disgusting.... pretty much cigarettes deteriorate every inch of your body, inside and out. Weed is good enough for me. Quit while your young like me.

emopenguin

Sorceror

If you stop to think,"why am I smoking in the first place?" 9 out of 10 times its because u started because it was the "it" thing to do. then it becomes a demon of addiction. Plain and Simple. Do not smoke a cigarette for 3 days, and you will get past the 3 day hump where nicotine doesnt control your life as much. If you say ," i smoke because i am stressed." working out is the best way to get the same results as a smoking a cigarette. im not saying, hey smoking is bad mmkay. it is one of those vices that when you get older 30+ years old, you will think why the hell did i start in first place.

gugutz

Knight

Marlboros are the best. Light or red.
Lucky Strikes are good also, but can taste a little too dry for some people.

If you smoke menthols, you are not a smoker (not like its anything to brag about, anyways...)

Now i'm trying to quit and only smoke hemp, but after every joint its almost mandatory to smoke a Marlbs, dunno why...

The future: vaporized marijuana.

Horny Jedi

Wanderer

Dollpartz;744459 said:
Why do those smarties look like fizz lollies? I will not accept that until it comes in the form of chocolate hard filled candy.

i agree they look like love hearts lmao smarties are chocolate with sugar coated shell's

dead-eye

Knight

DoubleA;744763 said:
Those are smarties in AMERICA, and that's all that matters.

amen. And chocolate covered in a hard shell is m+m's.

And smoking cigs is a nasty habbit. Theytaste like shit, smell like shit, burn like shit. If your gonna smoke something it might as well be a drug, atlaast there's a side affect to smoking those.

Also if you smoke cuz you are stressed your just making pathetic excuses. Millions of people manage their stress every day wihot using cigs as their crutch.

Mary Kay

Squire

MusclyBarbarian;744660 said:
Why? It makes such good sandwiches.

LOL, I couldn't afford the addiction maaaan... after going through 2 packs of turkey a day, i knew i had to do something about it.